ADVERTISEMENT

#11 Xavier BEATS #2 Arizona!! Ends game on 12-2 run; 6 yrs since an 11 seed made Final 4

Watching West Virginia play is like nails on a chalkboard. Plus they get no fouls called against them. How is it that a team that presses and rapes you every play can have 6 less fouls than the other team?

Reactions: pwhawk
Watching West Virginia play is like nails on a chalkboard. Plus they get no fouls called against them. How is it that a team that presses and rapes you every play can have 6 less fouls than the other team?

Kinda looks like the reffs are have an issue with Gonzaga here.

Wsu is getting away with murder and pretty terrible to watch.

Reactions: pwhawk
Going into the under 8 time out:

* refs miss a travel and of course Oregon soon hits a 3

* DJ Wilson of Michigan misses easy lay up

In a close game, these "little things" add up fast

I missed most of the Michigan game, but what happened to Wagner? Why wasn't he in the game?

Inis is 25 years old. At what point do you put an age limit in. Also he's played for 3 different teams.

Plus he has gold spray paint in his hair.

Travel by Oregon on that go ahead spin move, but maybe they never call that. He defintley lifted and spun his pivot foot before going up (the equivalent of a hop)

Reactions: unclesammy
Michigan shoots only 43% for the game overall

11-31 (36%) Three point shot
14-27 (52%) Two point FG
------------------------------------
25-58 (43%) Overall

Offensive Rebounds in the end were a killer.

Michigan had just 2
Oregon had 6

Foul difference was a joke. Not sure why Michigan didn't play some zone. Make Oregon beat them from deep.

Michigan had a 3 point lead and GAVE UP AN OFFENSIVE REBOUND ON A DAMN FREE THROW; Oregon puts it in; HUGE 2 points there in a ONE POINT LOSS

Also, a couple key play right before the under 8 time out:
* refs miss a travel and of course Oregon soon hits a 3

* DJ Wilson of Michigan misses easy lay up

In a close game, these "little things" add up fast; what i typed above is SEVEN POINTS

Good question for Huggy Bear.
I love Jevon Carter. I actually love how WVU gets after it on defense. Watching them live in MSG (Big East Tournaments) was impressive. They pressure the hell out of everybody and often the offensive player initiates a lot of contact to get separation. WVU definitely plays physical, and is a difficult team to ref for the reason given by the previous sentence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT