ADVERTISEMENT

#11 Xavier BEATS #2 Arizona!! Ends game on 12-2 run; 6 yrs since an 11 seed made Final 4

How many times has Gonzaga run into and lost to Arizona in the tourney? Will it happen again?

Purdue playing Kansas at home...Imagine what Iowa or ISU would do playing at Wells in the tourney.

On sports talk radio they were talking that he would be interested in other coaching jobs possibly?? Said the "mess" in Lawrence has gotten out of control and he wants out.
Why the hell would he ever leave Lawrence? At KU he's a Hall of Fame coach. At any other place not named Lawrence, Chapel Hill, Lexington, or Westwood, he's just "that guy who used to coach at Kansas and Illinois."

Why the hell would he ever leave Lawrence? At KU he's a Hall of Fame coach. At any other place not named Lawrence, Chapel Hill, Lexington, or Westwood, he's just "that guy who used to coach at Kansas and Illinois."
And is it not his mess?

Haven't watched KU much this year. TCU really beat them, huh?

They sat Josh Jackson in the Big 12 Tourney because of his involvement in this mess:

Sophomore Guard Lageral Vick
* A 2015 KU investigation found he likely assaulted a female student, hitting her multiple times. The KU Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access ruled, based on a preponderance of evidence, that Vick likely committed domestic violence. The office recommended two years of university probation. Vick was not charged with a crime. It is unknown whether Vick was suspended, though he has not missed games this season

* Is a person of interest in the alleged felony vandalism of a car owned by the same woman on Dec 9 (damages listed at $2,991 -- in excess of the $1,500 felony threshold).Several people witnessed the vandalism and have been interviewed by police.

Freshman Josh Jackson (likely lottery pick)

* Is also a person of interest in the alleged felony vandalism of a car owned by the woman mentioned above, on Dec 9 (damages listed at $2,991 -- in excess of the $1,500 felony threshold) Several people witnessed the vandalism and have been interviewed by police.

Well the Big 10 still exceeded expectations for this tournament, even with our champs getting embarrassed by the Big 12 champs.

What mess is that?

The whole Jackson thing and the possible Rape charges and what not. I guess the "new" dorm has several issues in it. I guess its been a rough ride this year and there will be some serious charges after the season.

I don't know why you would leave either, but it was reported by someone who is close to the program.

I believe Sean Miller left Xavier to take the Arizona job. I believe Chris Mack was his top assistant.

I don't care one way or another about xavier. But, they beat arizona. And Bill Murray is supporting them. That's two good things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT