ADVERTISEMENT

149 Kyle Parco, ASU, is in the portal.

Season 3 Message GIF by The Simpsons

I think people are overlooking one of the reasons he’s likely moving is he wouldn’t be the starter next year behind one of the Larkins.

Reactions: tigerguy_ and eb05
I think people are overlooking one of the reasons he’s likely moving is he wouldn’t be the starter next year behind one of the Larkins.
Although possible, Zeke did stick with Courtney over Figs. It may be as simple as having graduated, wanting a change of scenery and a possible bag of MONEY…

Reactions: el dub and vhsalum
didnt we get Victor Voinovich who was a former NCAA qualifier at 149 and he only saw limited action as a starter?? we need to make all weight classes an OPEN COMPETITION and let the best man win ! Bring in as many good guys that will come and wrestle and fight it out to make the starting team.

Who's overlooking that? Why do we care about why he's leaving? It's about what he can do for us, not about what he won't do at his last school.

can’t wait to drop a big bag for him to come in and get beat out by cobe or rathjen

Parco has been on the podium 4 times. These two have combined for 0 times.

Probably because we need to stop giving chunks of money to a dude who is only around for one year and use that money to invest in new talent?
maybe we arent worried about where else the money could go bc we have plenty of money to get people.... IF we can get them

Think of how much better our lineup could be if we didn't pay for graduates every year and devoted our efforts into getting guys like blaze

Why would think they couldn't do both? Like every other team in every other college sport does (or tries to do) in 2024. And a one year guy would be gone before a high school recruit even gets here.

Reactions: vhsalum and el dub
Unless he can make 141 I don't want him lol
Think of how much better our lineup could be if we didn't pay for graduates every year and devoted our efforts into getting guys like blaze
We're paying for transfers every year because of the holes we have due to poor recruiting.

When you recruit poorly you have to fill the holes in your lineup one way or another. What's better, a hole at 141 and a RD12-ish at 149 or a hole at 141 and a 3x AA at 149? He's better than what we currently have at 149 so I'd welcome him aboard.

And yes, we need to recruit better!!!

Here's an idea, quit giving the staff the impression we're okay with either or, and have the expectation of why not both? WWPSUD? They buy both.
hell idk but you’d think that the staff is using the portal to try to stay competitive in the short game while trying to figure out the long game as in recruits. But I don’t get that impression. Now it seems they’re waiting for the dungeon to be done and maybe that’ll spark recruits, and not new young coaches or hwc members

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT