ADVERTISEMENT

2 Tickets for Iowa/Davidson game 3/20

Mar 15, 2015
I have 2 tickets to Friday's game I will sell at our cost.

Go to GU MBB message board and PM ZaGranny.

ZaGranny

http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/forumdisplay.php?2-Men-s-Basketball

Go to notifications to PM.

ZaGranny

Originally posted by ZaGranny:
I have 2 tickets to Friday's game I will sell at our cost.

Go to GU MBB message board and PM ZaGranny.

ZaGranny
How did you obtain two tickets? And why are you selling them for face?

We bought the tickets from prime sports for all-sessions before we knew which sessions the Zags were playing in.

They are the market price--1/3 of $1436, which is the ticket price plus their fee.

For anyone interested, I will forward a co
py of our receipt.

For anyone who confirms, I will give the name of our hotel and our cell--will exchange tickets for cash Thursday evening or Friday morning.

I am selling for our cost because I do not believe in scalping, just want our money out of them.

We receive the tickets on Tuesday, and I will email a ic of the tickets to the buyer.

ZaGranny

Originally posted by ZaGranny:
We bought the tickets from p rime sp orts for all-sessions before we knew which sessions the Zags were p laying in.

They are the market price--1/3 of  $1436, which is the ticket price  plus their fee.

For anyone interested, I will forward a co
py of our recei pt.

For anyone who  confirms, I will give the name of our hotel and our cell--will exchange tickets for cash Thursday evening or Friday morning.

I am selling for our cost because I do not believe in scalp ing, just want our money out of them.

We receive the tickets on Tuesday, and I will email a ic of the tickets to the buyer.

ZaGranny

Isn't Iowa in the same session as Gonzaga? This has to be a scam.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Not a scam! Just a mistake! I thought that each game was a separate session. ON checking the bracket, I see that there are two earlier games, which would be session 1.

Sorry about the confusion! Obviously, the offer is withdrawn.

ZaGranny

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT