ADVERTISEMENT

20 Straight Minutes of Biden Admin + Media Shills Gaslighting the American People

His son is a fvck up. That's the extent of it.

His son was also doing international “business dealings” (selling access and influence?) and likely communicating to Joe throughout. There is likely more on that laptop than anyone wants to admit. Which is why it was so swiftly and harshly discredited with a media PsyOp campaign coordinated from the Biden campaign to media lackeys.

Why lie?
Why push the lie?
Why pressure twitter to target and lock accounts?

Fear.

No, I honestly have not heard what the deal with it is. I was waiting for confirmation that it was real before I gave it any thought.

One of the Hunter Biden laptop gaslighting lies from the media was that “the Russians could have put files on it and now it is tainted.”

Why would they do that?

To sow doubt about the legitimacy of the contents. That’s it.

The Biden campaign obviously thought there was damaging contents on that laptop. That’s why they lied about it.

His son was also doing international “business dealings” (selling access and influence?) and likely communicating to Joe throughout. There is likely more on that laptop than anyone wants to admit. Which is why it was so swiftly and harshly discredited with a media PsyOp campaign coordinated from the Biden campaign to media lackeys.

You’ve cracked the case! You should call the fed prosecutor and tell him that what’s on the laptop is proof of everything you’ve said here and there are 459 uncharged Biden crimes.

Call him now. The country needs your insights here!

One of the Hunter Biden laptop gaslighting lies from the media was that “the Russians could have put files on it and now it is tainted.”

Why would they do that?

To sow doubt about the legitimacy of the contents. That’s it.

The Biden campaign obviously thought there was damaging contents on that laptop. That’s why they lied about it.
So nobody knows what really is on there other than it is bad?

Why lie?
Why push the lie?
Why pressure twitter to target and lock accounts?

Fear.
Talks about lies. You have no proof of this.

Interestingly, the video montage debunked the idea that people could not find the story after the NY Post article link was censored on Twitter and FB. Numerous mainstream shows had a story about the original article provider and who had censored access.

I don't think anything about the laptop is damning to Joe. The fact that close to an election everything possible to downplay the laptop or to say it doesn't exist is what bothers people.
Rs have been saying for a long time that the laptop indicts Joe. Now you're claiming that it doesn't prove jack but the real problem is that the Dems said it's a nothing burger. Which is so far appears to be? Shouldn't the real problem be that the Rs lied about what it contained?

Rs have been saying for a long time that the laptop indicts Joe. Now you're claiming that it doesn't prove jack but the real problem is that the Dems said it's a nothing burger. Which is so far appears to be? Shouldn't the real problem be that the Rs lied about what it contained?
I'm not a "R". I've never once on this board said it was incriminating. The only thing it fully proves is Hunter is a grade A dumbass. My problem with corporate media and the Ds is they lied about its existence when in fact it did exist.

I'm not a "R". I've never once on this board said it was incriminating. The only thing it fully proves is Hunter is a grade A dumbass. My problem with corporate media and the Ds is they lied about its existence when in fact it did exist.
Curious why youre blaming the Dems for this when it's the Rs who lied through their teeth this entire time.

Curious why youre blaming the Dems for this when it's the Rs who lied through their teeth this entire time.
R's were at least half right. It does exist and it isn't Russian Disinformation. Ds straight up lied about it.
Long story short both parties suck, Ds and corporate media lied to the American public, and Rs are making a mountain out of a molehill.

P.S...... Ds aren't always 100% right and can be wrong and it's ok...... also it's ok to admit it as well

R's were at least half right. It does exist and it isn't Russian Disinformation. Ds straight up lied about it.
Long story short both parties suck, Ds and corporate media lied to the American public, and Rs are making a mountain out of a molehill.

P.S...... Ds aren't always 100% right and can be wrong and it's ok...... also it's ok to admit it as well
Rs we're not half right. They claimed over and over it would prove that Joe is a criminal. So whether it exists or not is completely immaterial. It's like someone claiming that you have child pron on your phone and then saying, "See, I was half right," when it turns out to be regular pron.

Reactions: IANDFAN
I don't think anything about the laptop is damning to Joe. The fact that close to an election everything possible to downplay the laptop or to say it doesn't exist is what bothers people.
There were emails on the laptop that suggested Hunter was kicking back part of the money he made while working at Burisma and in China to Joe. The extreme effort to discredit the laptop suggests that he was doing just that.
The real frightening thing about the whole situation is that the intelligence community was working so closely with the media, Facebook, YouTube, and dozen of other independent companies to circle the wagons around a political candidate. The Left can shout at the top of their lungs that Trump is a fascist, but this whole situation is real fascism.

There were emails on the laptop that suggested Hunter was kicking back part of the money he made while working at Burisma and in China to Joe. The extreme effort to discredit the laptop suggests that he was doing just that.
The real frightening thing about the whole situation is that the intelligence community was working so closely with the media, Facebook, YouTube, and dozen of other independent companies to circle the wagons around a political candidate. The Left can shout at the top of their lungs that Trump is a fascist, but this whole situation is real fascism.
@Huey Grey

Rs we're not half right. They claimed over and over it would prove that Joe is a criminal. So whether it exists or not is completely immaterial. It's like someone claiming that you have child pron on your phone and then saying, "See, I was half right," when it turns out to be regular pron.
Was the laptop used in court today or does it not exist?

Was the laptop used in court today or does it not exist?
How are you this bad at this? It's existence is irrelevant if it doesn't contain actual damning information proving Joe as a criminal. It's stupid that you keep ignoring this crucial part.

Suggested? Either the laptop contains concrete evidence or it does not. And we both know, there is no concrete proof.

How are you this bad at this? It's existence is irrelevant if it doesn't contain actual damning information proving Joe as a criminal. It's stupid that you keep ignoring this crucial part.
Joe was not on trial and the information on the laptop would only be used in a case against Hunter. Since the case against Hunter is for violating gun laws, unless there is evidence on the laptop that support the charges, there is no reason to enter it into evidence.

It's stupid you won't admit that Democrats told us it didn't exist when it did. I said I didn't think anything was damning to Joe. Why are you coming at me like I'm the resident Republican gatekeeper? I am acknowledging 2 facts.......
Fact #1 Rs were right it existed but may be wrong about its contents
Fact #2 Ds, corporate media, and social media told everyone with a TV and phone it did not exist and it was Russian Disinformation.

You are so blinded by your political party tribal brain you can't admit fact #2 is in fact a fact

Suggested? Either the laptop contains concrete evidence or it does not. And we both know, there is no concrete proof.
Yes, suggested. There isn't an email that explicitly states "I, Hunter Biden am paying kickbacks to my father, Vice President Joe Biden, from money I've made in Ukraine and China." There are emails that suggest that is what he was doing.
As stated in my most recent post, this case against Hunter is for violating gun laws, not for his father's political corruption. That trial will never happen. I know it will never happen because 54 former intelligence community personnel including three former heads of the CIA wrote a letter claiming a news story they knew to be factual was a Russian plant. And the media went along with their lie to protect the political career of an old, braindead, corrupted Washington insider.

Joe was not on trial and the information on the laptop would only be used in a case against Hunter. Since the case against Hunter is for violating gun laws, unless there is evidence on the laptop that support the charges, there is no reason to enter it into evidence.
So the prosecutors are sitting on evidence to indict the president but are choosing to sit on it? That makes zero sense

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
It's stupid you won't admit that Democrats told us it didn't exist when it did. I said I didn't think anything was damning to Joe. Why are you coming at me like I'm the resident Republican gatekeeper? I am acknowledging 2 facts.......
Fact #1 Rs were right it existed but may be wrong about its contents
Fact #2 Ds, corporate media, and social media told everyone with a TV and phone it did not exist and it was Russian Disinformation.

You are so blinded by your political party tribal brain you can't admit fact #2 is in fact a fact
Oh no, Hunter has a laptop. So what? I have a laptop. Everyone does. The laptop you're referring to one is the laptop that ties all of this to the president. And that laptop does not exist. But keep spinning.

Yes, suggested. There isn't an email that explicitly states "I, Hunter Biden am paying kickbacks to my father, Vice President Joe Biden, from money I've made in Ukraine and China." There are emails that suggest that is what he was doing.
As stated in my most recent post, this case against Hunter is for violating gun laws, not for his father's political corruption. That trial will never happen. I know it will never happen because 54 former intelligence community personnel including three former heads of the CIA wrote a letter claiming a news story they knew to be factual was a Russian plant. And the media went along with their lie to protect the political career of an old, braindead, corrupted Washington insider.
Link these damning emails?

Interestingly, the video montage debunked the idea that people could not find the story after the NY Post article link was censored on Twitter and FB. Numerous mainstream shows had a story about the original article provider and who had censored access.

To be fair, it's pretty obvious the OP lives on Twitter and FB. Those sites are ****ing looney tunes and have claimed many sane souls since the pandemic.

I'm one of those "xennial" types and basically grew up as the internet grew up. I tell anyone acting like the OP to get the hell off social media and get your mind right. Hardly ever listen to me though, the people who do are usually mind blown by how much better they feel.

I can tell when I've spent too much time doom scrolling and take a month or two break. I haven't really used anything outside of reddit for almost a year now, but I still need Reddit breaks from time to time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT