ADVERTISEMENT

20 Straight Minutes of Biden Admin + Media Shills Gaslighting the American People

Talks about lies. You have no proof of this.

“Investigators are looking into Hunter's business dealings in China and elsewhere, including scrutinizing whether he may have committed tax crimes stemming from those overseas business dealings, sources tell ABC News.”

ABC News - that Far Right Alt Right news source.

i legit have no idea what you're trying to say (or what you think the phrase "cognitive dissonance" means)

i'm saying the constant claims of corruption without ever actually proving it are wholly different than exaggerating the political position of opponents to make them seem more extreme.

if that seems like a particularly big leap in logic for you...i don't know what to tell you
Lol for so many reasons

Be honest. Did you believe the Russia collusion hoax? Answer honestly before trying to accuse others of sharing or falling for debunked info.
i generally try not to form a real concrete opinion on things if i don't have any evidence

as to the russian stuff, i think a lot of things are possible. business arrangements, communication between campaign and russian operatives, a general willingness on trump's part to accept anything he thinks is helpful to him and his goals...sure. but i would characterize all them as "i don't really know and i don't really care'.

the direct "trump is a russian asset and they're blackmailing him with a video"...no.

The ranks of the conspiracy theorists now include the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, which just ruled Covid vax mandates unconstitutional because the vaccine does not stop transmission.

I dunno, maybe it’s the brain worm, but I seem to remember the experts and authorities telling us otherwise.

Rachel Welensky: “Our data from the CDC suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don’t get sick…”

President Biden: “You won’t get Covid if you get these vaccinations.”

Anthony Fauci: “We need people to take it… to break the chain of transmission. You want to be a dead end to the virus.”

Rachel Maddow: “Now we know that the vaccine works well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person.”

Reactions: Scruddy

The ranks of the conspiracy theorists now include the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, which just ruled Covid vax mandates unconstitutional because the vaccine does not stop transmission.

I dunno, maybe it’s the brain worm, but I seem to remember the experts and authorities telling us otherwise.

Rachel Welensky: “Our data from the CDC suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don’t get sick…”

President Biden: “You won’t get Covid if you get these vaccinations.”

Anthony Fauci: “We need people to take it… to break the chain of transmission. You want to be a dead end to the virus.”

Rachel Maddow: “Now we know that the vaccine works well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person.”

They ruled no such thing, not matter how many times you repeat it.

They ruled no such thing, not matter how many times you repeat it.

Well this is awkward.

California Covid Vaccine Mandate Suit Revived by Ninth Circuit​

Los Angeles United School District officials must face a lawsuit from workers alleging the district vaccine mandate violated employees’ constitutional due process rights, a divided Ninth Circuit said Friday.

Reactions: Scruddy
Well this is awkward.

California Covid Vaccine Mandate Suit Revived by Ninth Circuit​

Los Angeles United School District officials must face a lawsuit from workers alleging the district vaccine mandate violated employees’ constitutional due process rights, a divided Ninth Circuit said Friday.

Feel free to quote the part of the opinion where the 9th Circuit determined that the mandate was unconstitutional.

Feel free to quote the part of the opinion where the 9th Circuit determined that the mandate was unconstitutional.

Being obtuse?

Being obtuse?

Anyone can file a lawsuit alleging anything. The 9th Circuit did not hold that the mandate was unconstitutional.

If it did, and if actually cared about the facts, you could read the opinion and quote me the language.

But you won’t read the opinion, and you can’t quote the language because it doesn’t exist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT