ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Big Ten-ACC Challenge Matchups

Watching this Purdue game, and I’m seeing a team with zero holes. They look better than any team I’ve seen this year including Duke and Gonzaga. You’ve got a great interior passer/scorer/rebounder in Trevion Williams kicking it out to incredible shooters in Stefanovic and Thompson. You’ve got a future NBA player in Ivey, and a 7’4 beast in Edey

If Iowa is scoring, I’m seeing like a 100-85 (Purdue) type of game on Friday. If not, it could be a 25-30 point game

Reactions: JRHawk2003
Indiana with 25 turnovers now. In overtime 2. Game slipping away.

They aren't very disciplined, but talented.

End of OT1.... They had the ball with 10 seconds in a tie game. Took a timeout and didn't even get a shot off

I knew the ACC dominated the first few years, but started 10-0. Recently, the B1G has been better overall, 7-2-3. Thought it to be close this year. Hawks stole one, I would have expected to go ACC, which might be the difference.

I knew the ACC dominated the first few years, but started 10-0. Recently, the B1G has been better overall, 7-2-3. Thought it to be close this year. Hawks stole one, I would have expected to go ACC, which might be the difference.

huh-What-meme-9205.jpg

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
I’ll bet you $1,000 we go farther than Iowa or any other Big 10 team…

Why do you seem so defensive? Everyone is giving you compliments on how complete your team is/how good you are.

I think we all expect a beating on Friday. Young team in a hostile environment playing one of the top teams in the nation? Yeah, probably not pretty.

Duke choked; Iowa didn’t.

1st true road game for each.
1st P- 5 hostile crowd.
13 or 14 point lead at the half.
opponent fights back into the game 2nd half
Duke folds and goes scoreless in final 4:29.
Iowa struggles but wins.
JBo says “not intimidated “.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT