ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Big Ten-ACC Challenge Matchups

I thought they were to only go to 2-pt. conversions starting with the 3rd OT????

Won't someone please think of the student-athletes??
Especially now with the dreaded Icmoron variant of Covid. Sorry, Omicron.
One would think they would want everyone out of the building asap.

Big Ten started the evening with a 6-2 lead, and the only two losses were in overtime.

Now under threat of going 1-5 tonight to finish in a tie unless Wisconsin can finish off a road win. Just ridiculous. Some real turds laid tonight.

Reactions: Chicagoherky71
I'm sure you're good for it. Lol
He's just another cockroach that comes out of the woodwork whenever it senses the barest slight of his beloved team. If this is the way we're supposed to act, I've been a major fail as I never go to an opponents site and post BS.
I thoroughly enjoy this site because it is by far the most reasonable and conscious opponent fan base in the Big 10. I took exception to the poster who thought we’d get bounced from the tournament early again… that’s all. I just tell it like it is…

I thoroughly enjoy this site because it is by far the most reasonable and conscious opponent fan base in the Big 10. I took exception to the poster who thought we’d get bounced from the tournament early again… that’s all. I just tell it like it is…
FYI Better teams lose to inferior teams in the tourney every year. Anything can happen in March. Calm down a bit :)

Nebraska certainly screwed this one up. Lol
I only watched parts of this game, which being generous, wasn't being played at a high level by either team. I detest Nebbie sports, especially FB, so this is kind of a weird post to write, but they got screwed big time in what I saw. On the last play of regulation, a Husker guard made a nice drive to the hole and the defender got away with forcefully coming down on his wrist/forearm (no ball). It should have been an obvious call. He should have gotten two free throws with little or no time left. Overall, NCState shot 40 free throws to 15 for Nebbie, which should tell you about all you need to know. Now, I'll go wash my hands and gargle.

Hoiberg's offense is notorious for shooting lots of 3pt shots, which usually don't lead to foul calls. Not sure on the box score from last night but the foul discrepancy could be explained by that.

Not trying to be a smart ass, but why would you see us holding Purdue to under 100? It is likely that they get to 110-115 if we try to run with them.

They have bigs that will kill most teams and as short as we are and the way we fail to get on the defensive glass it will get ugly. They’ll be ready for the first conference game of the year. I just hope this doesn’t set the tone for the rest of the year.

Reactions: cheddarwurst69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT