ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Big Ten-ACC Challenge Matchups

The ball keft his hand on a terrible scoop shot (no chance of going in) and he followed through upward to basically high-five the NC State player. Not exactly a foul.

Nebby is very sloppy.
I can't see it, no ESPNU on phone. Going by comments and watching gamecast.

• Haha
Reactions: cheddarwurst69
NCSU coach was a good 5 feet on the floor there. I'll never understand why players don't throw it at the coach to draw a technical foul

2nd overtime. Both teams scored 4 pts each in the 1st overtime.
Both teams pretty sloppy. Nebby is not disciplined, looks like a typical Freddy-coached team.

The ball keft his hand on a terrible scoop shot (no chance of going in) and he followed through upward to basically high-five the NC State player. Not exactly a foul.

Nebby is very sloppy.

I hate Nebraska as much as anyone but your hatred has clouded your vision.
That is the worst description of that play I could ever imagine. The defender slapped down hitting his arm on a scoop shot causing it to be short. Was unquestionably a foul. Btw....these announcers are awful ACC Homer's.

Reactions: cheddarwurst69
I hate Nebraska as much as anyone but your hatred has clouded your vision.
That is the worst description of that play I could ever imagine. The defender slapped down hitting his arm on a scoop shot causing it to be short. Was unquestionably a foul. Btw....these announcers are awful ACC Homer's.
The ball wasn't even in his hand when the defender hit it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT