ADVERTISEMENT

***2022-2023 NBA Season***

So who is now the Western Conf favorite? The Nuggets are great to watch, but I still don't think they play enough defense to go all the way. Playoffs are going to be amazing this year!

Suns fane here. Sad to see Cam Johnson go and especially Bridges go but I'm absolutely excited to get KD. The Suns won't be happy without a championship and this gives them a much better shot.

I just hope they all stay healthy and they gel.

Suns fane here. Sad to see Cam Johnson go and especially Bridges go but I'm absolutely excited to get KD. The Suns won't be happy without a championship and this gives them a much better shot.

I just hope they all stay healthy and they gel.
I like Booker and Ayton but Chris Paul has always rubbed me the wrong way.

Reactions: pink shizzle
No Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart or Malcomb Brogdon, Tatum scores 16 on 3/16 shooting, and the beat Memphis, the 2 seed in the West. Not a bad day at all

Bulls are pathetic
Yea , season high 4 game losing streak after losing to the bad, youthful magic last nite.
So, Bulls decide to keep them intact and they respond by losing.
Not sure if they are tired or mailing it in...they need the all star break desperately.

Yea , season high 4 game losing streak after losing to the bad, youthful magic last nite.
So, Bulls decide to keep them intact and they respond by losing.
Not sure if they are tired or mailing it in...they need the all star break desperately.
Complete lack of effort. Its truly embarrassing

I am not a Russell Westbrook fan but at least he cares and tries hard. What do they have to lose? At the very least, it would be entertaining in a train wreck kind of way

Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in. Bulls are back!
Bulls seem to have come back refreshed and ready to make a run for play-in spot. Half a game out of 10th.
I am torn on this.
Read this piece on Bulls website that made a case for tanking.
The NBA has altered the draft lottery system that really gives even the 5-10 teams a much greater chance of getting a top 4 pick.
1-4 in the draft is very strong this year with Webayama as a franchise changing talent.
The Bulls traded their 1 st rounder to magic for Vuch but it is top 4 protected.
His point is making the play-in might get them the chance to be destroyed by the Celts or bucks.
If Bulls got lucky they could add another superior talent to the existing group and come back next year and be a serious contender.

Just when I think I am out, the Bulls pull me back in with a good run of.late(8-2 last 10) since Pat Beverley was brought in...go figure

Last nites 2OT win snapping Sixers 8 game winning streak.was very.entertaining. that's 4 straight road wins for Bulls.
They are 10th right now and have a tough schedule but only 1.5 out of th 8 spot which would probably put them vs.7th seed Heat who Bulls have swept this year.
Beat heat in 1st game Bulls clench 7th seed and probably get the fading Celts in 1st round.
Sign me up for that right now.

Just when I think I am out, the Bulls pull me back in with a good run of.late(8-2 last 10) since Pat Beverley was brought in...go figure

Last nites 2OT win snapping Sixers 8 game winning streak.was very.entertaining. that's 4 straight road wins for Bulls.
They are 10th right now and have a tough schedule but only 1.5 out of th 8 spot which would probably put them vs.7th seed Heat who Bulls have swept this year.
Beat heat in 1st game Bulls clench 7th seed and probably get the fading Celts in 1st round.
Sign me up for that right now.
I've watched them a lot this year.

So I say this with all sincerity --- they will find a way to choke and piss it down their leg.

That is the hallmark of this season's Bull's team. They should be no lower than 5th or 6th in the East but they are horrendous closers and criminally non-clutch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT