ADVERTISEMENT

***2022-2023 NBA Season***

I agree the Bulls are fragile with a house of cards feel. When Demar went out in January they fell apart.

They are as healthy as they have been all year right now so no excuses. Go time.

I agree the Bulls are fragile with a house of cards feel. When Demar went out in January they fell apart.

They are as healthy as they have been all year right now so no excuses. Go time.
They are so, so, so soft.

Did you watch their home game against Sacramento the other night? That is a team full of young dudes and they were so much more clutch in the 4th quarter than the Bulls.

Reactions: Bro D
Playoff BB is slower, more halfcourt type game...curious how Kings frenetic fast paced style will work in playoffs.
Bulls have been ranking high in defensive efficiency over last 6 weeks.
Go Bulls!

Playoff BB is slower, more halfcourt type game...curious how Kings frenetic fast paced style will work in playoffs.
Bulls have been ranking high in defensive efficiency over last 6 weeks.
Go Bulls!
I still watch them every night. ALl year long, get my hopes up then turn back to shit. I got my hopes up after beating Denver, Miami, Philly, recently and then go out and give up 78 points in the first half the next game against Philly. So frustrating. One of my least favorite teams ever. The lack of effort drives me more nuts than anything. More than anything, they're just an incredibly flawed team. Work their ass off to get 2 points, then whoever we're playing just rolls down the court and makes a 3.

I'd love for them to somehow get to the #8 seed and win the play-in game to the get the #7. I think they would have a punchers chance at winning a few games against Philly or Boston.. but they'll get swept out in no time if they have to play Milwaukee. But this is the type of team that will win 8 in a row going in to the play-ins and then lose twice in the play-in tournament. Honestly will be relieved when this season is over (kinda like the hawks)

Reactions: torbee
Bulls beat the streaking Lakers by 10 in LA today which pulls them into a tie for 9th with Raptors, only a game back of Hawks in 8th.

Clippers tomorrow nite in Cali them home for Lakers again on Wed.
Bulls meshing pretty well since adding Beverley at 10-5.
8 games to go...need to get to 8th.

Bulls beat the streaking Lakers by 10 in LA today which pulls them into a tie for 9th with Raptors, only a game back of Hawks in 8th.

Clippers tomorrow nite in Cali them home for Lakers again on Wed.
Bulls meshing pretty well since adding Beverley at 10-5.
8 games to go...need to get to 8th.
Need that 8 so bad. Lets go Memphis

Also really enjoying Zach taking over and demar taking 2nd fiddle. He's playing great. That Vuc ejection was garbage

Bulls are so sad
Bulls are fading...just a few wins could have moved them to 7th but they could not beat the Hawks at home without Tre or the bucks without Giannis. Sad.
Should have tanked and hoped for luck in the lottery.
They blew a shot at an unprecedented sweep of #1 overall draft picks in pro FB, pro hockey and pro BB.
Chicago sports are at a new low.

Last edited:
Bulls are fading...just a few wins could have moved them to 7th but they could not beat the Hawks at home without Tre or the bucks without Giannis. Sad.
Should have tanked and hoped for luck in the lottery.
They blew a shot at an unprecedented sweep of #1 overall draft picks in pro FB, pro hockey and pro BB.
Chicago sports are at a new low.
Thankfully the Bears give me hope. Can't say the same for the Bulls or Hawks, to say the least. Bulls roster construction is a mess and they have no assets. Ball's issues make it even worse. Going to be stuck in basketball hell for quite a long time (again)

Amazing that the team with the worst record in the entire league (Bears) are the bright spot in the city and deservedly so.
Bulls are in NBA hell...stuck in the middle.

• Sad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT