Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Bowen

Votes: 79 32.5%
  • CMac

Votes: 21 8.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 15 6.2%

• Total voters
Just curious, but other than highlight videos, have you seen Dasonte play?
Hate to burst your bubble BB.....but I can tell from your post histories that DanHawkPella knows WAY more about b-ball than you. Have you ever actually coached or scouted b-ball (other than your kid's pre-K YMCA team)? I have & I'm guessing DHP has also......you not so much.

This type of crap is nonsense. Appears that he played 32min a game. I understand transferring if you're not getting play time. A transfer like this, without a coaching change should result in a lost year automatically. Oh well, let them destroy the sport....
Why is this any more nonsense than the kid we are trying to recruit from Utah Valley?

I don't go by highlight tapes, but I do like to look up teams on Youtube and watch entire games. You get a better idea of the talent they play with as well as against. Bowen looks good, and can drive, finish and shoot. He's really good. But Ulis has practiced, and played against college level athletes now for two years. Bowen played better in highschool, but we'll just have to wait and see how he progresses against college competition. I think he will be real good, but I couldn't say for sure he's better at this time than Ulis.

Hate to burst your bubble BB.....but I can tell from your post histories that DanHawkPella knows WAY more about b-ball than you. Have you ever actually coached or scouted b-ball (other than your kid's pre-K YMCA team)? I have & I'm guessing DHP has also......you not so much.
He admitted he hadn't.

Nice try.

I'm hoping that Ulis is working his butt off in the offseason and is not the kind of kid that will just relinquish his position to an incoming freshman. With JoeT gone, the PG position should logically be his until proven otherwise and he should be doing everything in his power to hang onto it.

I'm hoping that Ulis is working his butt off in the offseason and is not the kind of kid that will just relinquish his position to an incoming freshman. With JoeT gone, the PG position should logically be his until proven otherwise and he should be doing everything in his power to hang onto it.

I wonder if he trains with Tyler in the offseason? In fact, can Tyler come to Iowa City?

Reactions: perryhawk
While Ulis might be the starter, I don't know that I would assume he is "logically" the starter. He has had spotty performance to date. While I also wouldn't assume Bowen should be the preferred starter, he could very well be the better option. "Proven otherwise" could happen sooner rather than later, meaning over the course of summer workouts and early fall.

I can’t wait to OWN your sorry a$$ once b-ball starts back up. You really shouldn’t run your mouth when you obviously don’t know sh$t about b-ball.
I will be rooting for Iowa to win. I know that might piss you off, but I don’t give a rat's ass about you!

🤣

Reactions: perryhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT