ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Iowa Baseball News

The one negative about the Tech series is when it is date wise. Probably looking at like a 3pm game on Friday instead of 6pm which will limit fan attendance.

The one negative about the Tech series is when it is date wise. Probably looking at like a 3pm game on Friday instead of 6pm which will limit fan attendance.
Really really really hoping the First/Second round of the women’s tournament does not conflict with this series.

Eh I went ahead and booked a hotel for the Fri and Sat night of Texas Tech. May change to just one night but figured what the hell. I’ll go to at least one game maybe two.

Reactions: KyleHuesmann
Hopefully those times do not interfere with Iowa WBB first weekend of the ncaa tournament, but I fear it will.
If it’s back to campus site with the Sat/Sun first rounds then game times will probably be different or just overlap one day and Iowa should be at home if they’re as good as advertised and can host.

I’m curious if this last offseason is an indication of how they plan to use the portal moving forward or if a lot of it will depend on how this year goes with the heavy usage?

If anyone has questions, I am planning on meeting with Coach Heller at the end of the month.

I’ll see if I can put them in with mine.

If anyone has questions, I am planning on meeting with Coach Heller at the end of the month.

I’ll see if I can put them in with mine.
Status of Brecht’s right thumb injury,, whether it has hampered any throwing program and whether he expects Brecht to ready for start of season.

Reactions: KyleHuesmann
From the D1Baseball Preseason Chat. They do these weekly during the season. Fans submit questions and Aaron Fitt/Kendall Rogers answer them.

Guest: Speaking of B1G, Iowa has a strong recruiting class last year, strong arms transferring in this fall, when will we know if the Hawks have a chance to do some things at the top of the conference – their non conf schedule is very competitive as well.
Aaron Fitt: Great call here, I think Iowa is a regional team. We ranked their recruiting class in the top 25 in the nation, and I think they’ve got the arms to compete with anybody. Big Ten will be a battle royal as usual, with Nebraska, Michigan, Indiana, Maryland and Iowa all striking me as very real contenders, just off the top of my head.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT