ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Masters Ticket Applications Open 6/1

Thanks for posting this.
I was selected for the 2018 Masters.
4 Tuesday tickets. My son-in-law was selected for the 2015 Masters. Again 4 Tuesday practice round tickets. So I have been there twice.

michael-scott-the-office.gif

Is there any strategy involved with the lottery? I'm 0 for 10 since 2012.

Does applying for 4 tickets for the practice round give you a lesser chance than if you only asked for 2?

Does applying for tickets all 7 days increase your chances versus cherry picking 3-4 days only?

Or is it a closely guarded secret and nobody has a clue how the lottery works?

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Is there any strategy involved with the lottery? I'm 0 for 10 since 2012.

Does applying for 4 tickets for the practice round give you a lesser chance than if you only asked for 2?

Does applying for tickets all 7 days increase your chances versus cherry picking 3-4 days only?

Or is it a closely guarded secret and nobody has a clue how the lottery works?

I don’t think anybody has a clue. I just pick the number and dates I really want and can likely attend, which is 2 for W and 2 for Th.

My dad won tickets twice in three years after trying for several years. But then nothing for the past few. Truly hit or miss.

By doing my part and starting this thread, I feel I’ll be blessed by the golf gods with getting selected this year. Am 0/14 so this drought has to end sometime.

https://www.masters.com/en_US/tickets
For several years the website said if you applied a previous year you would automatically be entered so I haven't done it for a couple years. I went in this time and it let me fill it out. I wonder how many years I just didn't have my name in the hat.

I still haven’t been rejected yet. As a never winner - does that mean maybe I’m still in the mix and they’re just sorting what tix I’m getting?!

Yeah, I wishful thinking I know.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Won the lottery this past year and it was amazing. Got Wednesday tickets. One thing to keep in mind, lot of players won't play practice rounds that day. Everyone says go to the merch tent right away, but I'm not so sure. On Monday or Tuesday when you have a more full day of rounds, I'd agree. If we had it to do again, we'd hit the course or driving range right away and get to see more of the players. Most of play is done on the regular course by 1 or 2 Wednesday. You can still get to the merch area after the par 3 contest and there is almost no line. Try all of the food, it's all excellent, and cheap. Merch isn't near as expensive as I thought it'd be. Have an awesome time. If you're looking for a course between Augusta and Atlanta, Cherokee Run in Conyers is really nice. Played the UGA course in Athens. That was also a good one, just not as nice as Cherokee imo.

God fücking dammit, rejected again. Those of you in this thread that have been selected that I gave a like to, I need you to know that despite the nice little blue thumb that’s all happy and whatnot, deep down I hate your guts. Respectfully, of course.

Rivals needs to add a middle finger emoji.

In case you cannot tell, I won a link to the trailer for last year’s highlight film. 🤬

I still haven’t been rejected yet. As a never winner - does that mean maybe I’m still in the mix and they’re just sorting what tix I’m getting?!

Yeah, I wishful thinking I know.

To update this. My rejection email must have just gotten stuck…but it made it eventually. Phuck you Augusta.

Rivals needs to add a middle finger emoji.

In case you cannot tell, I won a link to the trailer for last year’s highlight film. 🤬
Yeah, who needs Masters tickets when they’ll give you that instead?

I’m saltier than a state fair pretzel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT