ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Masters Ticket Applications Open 6/1

Won the lottery this past year and it was amazing. Got Wednesday tickets. One thing to keep in mind, lot of players won't play practice rounds that day. Everyone says go to the merch tent right away, but I'm not so sure. On Monday or Tuesday when you have a more full day of rounds, I'd agree. If we had it to do again, we'd hit the course or driving range right away and get to see more of the players. Most of play is done on the regular course by 1 or 2 Wednesday. You can still get to the merch area after the par 3 contest and there is almost no line. Try all of the food, it's all excellent, and cheap. Merch isn't near as expensive as I thought it'd be. Have an awesome time. If you're looking for a course between Augusta and Atlanta, Cherokee Run in Conyers is really nice. Played the UGA course in Athens. That was also a good one, just not as nice as Cherokee imo.
We hit the merch line first both days, had them hold it, and picked it up on way out. Last time was a Wednesday and we got to watch Tiger. Then headed to the Par 3.

If you're looking for a course between Augusta and Atlanta, Cherokee Run in Conyers is really nice. Played the UGA course in Athens. That was also a good one, just not as nice as Cherokee imo.

I've played that course a few times. When in good condition, it's a nice course at a bargain basement price. An Arnold Palmer design.

Thanks to OP for posting this in May. I received my confirmation email that I won but have not purchased tickets. I'm thinking a long trip around the SE US may be in order- Bourbon Trail, SOCar coast, that kind of thing.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Alrighta. Gives me a bunch of things to check out prior to or post visit, but crosses off a bucket list item. Bourbon Trail for sure, I've always wanted to check out Revolutionary and Civil war sites.

Ticket Details:

2 ticket(s) ($100.00 each) for Tuesday, April 9, 2024

We look forward to seeing your at the 2024 Masters. Be sure to visit Masters.com for Tournament information and updates.

Regards,
Augusta National Golf Club

Credentials Committee

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Alrighta. Gives me a bunch of things to check out prior to or post visit, but crosses off a bucket list item. Bourbon Trail for sure, I've always wanted to check out Revolutionary and Civil war sites.

Ticket Details:

2 ticket(s) ($100.00 each) for Tuesday, April 9, 2024

We look forward to seeing your at the 2024 Masters. Be sure to visit Masters.com for Tournament information and updates.

Regards,
Augusta National Golf Club

Credentials Committee
My no pic wife like the canal tour. Take a camera for pics at the golf course. No phones and they don’t play around either. It is the most well run sporting event I have ever been to. Hang outside the ropes at the outdoor dining spot and get glimpses of some legends. I got a good pic of Arnie in 2016.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT