ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Presidential Debate Thread****

I think you have to hope that Trump has become too ranty and too negative and that this is costing him.

Maybe this is somehow worse than normal... or a lot of people missed this side of Trump somehow?
You're the NY Times or the Wash Post or the rest of the MSM. This is one of the big reasons Trump has managed to get by with his bullshit for so long. You want to speculate about how you think Trump is playing with the proles (probably well) rather than concentrate on what you're actually seeing, an old, often incoherent and lying Madman.

nuM8lBr.jpeg

You're the NY Times or the Wash Post or the rest of the MSM. This is one of the big reasons Trump has managed to get by with his bullshit for so long. You want to speculate about how you think Trump is playing with the proles (probably well) rather than concentrate on what you're actually seeing, an old, often incoherent and lying Madman.
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: TennNole17
@Hawkman98 as a LEO i will never comprehend your willingness to be ok with this unfit, rapist, tax cheat, orchestrater of a literal insurrection on our Capitol with dozens of law enforcement officers hurt or maimed. Never will.
Who said I did????? Assuming again??? Because I laughed about your comment about the moderators? Unlike you, I have an open mind and thin Kamala did better in this debate

Thinking maybe Trump is getting a bit too angry this time, I don't think that plays well.

What I didn't like today is that he was so much the aggressor. Kamala seems too passive. I was thinking we'd see more aggressive prosecutorial stuff.

Maybe it'll work out, I dunno. That's my initial reaction.

Reactions: TennNole17
It happened again. He interrupts and goes on a tangent. When he finishes they go to her for a new topic. He gets to respond. She’s not.
Yeah. They are allowing him to talk over them and get the last word in on every topic. I thought these mics were supposed to be cut when they don't have the floor. Awful job by the moderators

Who said I did????? Assuming again??? Because I laughed about your comment about the moderators? Unlike you, I have an open mind and thin Kamala did better in this debate
You said before you would support Trump. Thank you for this. Refreshing to hear and you laughed at my post that was accurate but all good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT