ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Presidential Debate Thread****

Because you are trying to see something that isn't there.

I'm my head she had been pissed all night
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Reactions: HawkMD and EasyHawk
Thinking maybe Trump is getting a bit too angry this time, I don't think that plays well.

What I didn't like today is that he was so much the aggressor. Kamala seems too passive. I was thinking we'd see more aggressive prosecutorial stuff.

Maybe it'll work out, I dunno. That's my initial reaction.
In her defense, her bar of expectations was so much higher. She had to thread the needle of being aggressive but not a bitch. She missed some opportunities to call him out but she stayed pretty strong and firm I thought.

No. I’m voting for a party the cares about middle class people and actually did something to help them out 4-8 years ago. It’s just to bad they don’t have someone better representing them.
Cares about middle class? Holy **** man. Trump only cares about low IQ voters to get him elected and rich people and big business once he's there.

Listen, if you were voting for trump already, you got more of the same

If you are anti trump/pro Kamala nothing changed

If you were just a person watching this - you said “wtf”

Jmo
Come on man. You are. Better than this. One person was clearly a lunatic unfit for the office and any “just a person watching this” would see it.

Really? They call out Trump and question him on everything. Why didn’t the go back and ask Harris if she would allow abortions at 7, 8 or 9 months like Trump asked them to?
Dude, do you think a woman that carries a pregnancy for 6 months suddenly changes her mind in the last trimester? Cmon, those are exceedingly rare & only when the mother's life is in danger

In her defense, her bar of expectations was so much higher. She had to thread the needle of being aggressive but not a bitch. She missed some opportunities to call him out but she stayed pretty strong and firm I thought.
May have gone into her thinking.. But in her position... think she had to go all out and score some points. Had to be aggressive. Be a mean bitch.

Hopefully Trump did enough to hang himself. But that hasn't happened yet, so... not overly hopeful.

They've been tougher to Trump, I'd say. Part of that are his wild actions and lies that the moderators simply have to ask about.
I don't see how you can term it as "tougher to Trump". He's got another lie coming out of his mouth about every 10 seconds. If Harris was lying like that I'm sure they'd call her out as well.

The main apparent complaint about Harris is that she hasn't answered the questions posed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT