ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Presidential Debate Thread****

Dude, do you think a woman that carries a pregnancy for 6 months suddenly changes her mind in the last trimester? Cmon, those are exceedingly rare & only when the mother's life is in danger
Harris’ body language sure seemed to suggest otherwise.
Do you think someone who seems normal one day would go to school the next day and shoot up the place? I know it’s rare but it happens.

I don't see how you can term it as "tougher to Trump". He's got another lie coming out of his mouth about every 10 seconds. If Harris was lying like that I'm sure they'd call her out as well.

The main apparent complaint about Harris is that she hasn't answered the questions posed.
You could argue that the moderators job is not to fact check or challenge the participants. That's the other debaters job.

Debate is almost over. I want another hour of this
green-mile-im-tired-boss.gif

THE WORST PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY.

Hopefully he beat people over the head with so much hyperbole and lies that they're scared away. So incredibly dumb.

Reactions: drew_hawk
Thinking maybe Trump is getting a bit too angry this time, I don't think that plays well.

What I didn't like today is that he was so much the aggressor. Kamala seems too passive. I was thinking we'd see more aggressive prosecutorial stuff.

Maybe it'll work out, I dunno. That's my initial reaction.
Wut? LOL if this is one of the attempted MAGA spin lines tonight.

Nobody who watched the debate with anything approaching an open mind could possibly have this as a take. Ridiculous,

Reactions: sober_teacher
I’d say Harris did better than expected, though she definitely fed into the “doesn’t answer questions” asked vibe.

Which is exactly what Trunk did, not sure why doesn’t get attached to that.

Nothing changed, maybe Harris got a little bump but nothing meaningful.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Harris’ body language sure seemed to suggest otherwise.
Do you think someone who seems normal one day would go to school the next day and shoot up the place? I know it’s rare but it happens.
Teenage boys & expectant mother's aren't really an apples to apples comparison. Do you believe what Trump said about babies being executed after birth?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT