ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Sea Surface Temperature exceed previous records by wide margin

Let’s check the tape…

🤔. Looks like you’re just another HORT rube.
Yep. ‘Someone’ was lying. Either his doctors, the NBA, his family, media, etc., and the timeline of what was revealed made that obvious.

Now go put on your face masks, face East and bow down to your Fauci statue. It’s time to get your day started, rube.

Yep. ‘Someone’ was lying. Either his doctors, the NBA, his family, media, etc., and the timeline of what was revealed made that obvious.

Now go put on your face masks, face East and bow down to your Fauci statue. It’s time to get your day started, rube.
This has nothing to do with Fauci or masks, but your pathetic attempt at deflection is noted…along with your inability to accept your hypocrisy. This is strictly about your inconsistency. You chastised others for challenging the credibility of an expert…when you are guilty of doing this when it suits you (as proven with your own words/quotes).

What’s worse, is you continue to double down on being wrong about the whole ordeal. Someone has to be lying, because an unqualified, unassociated, completely clueless message board user can’t be the one that wrong! Don’t let the information coming from the doctors and family get in the way of what you want to believe. Who is the rube again?

Last edited:
More NASA facts via nasa.gov

While the effects of human activities on Earth's climate to date are irreversible on the timescale of humans alive today, every little bit of avoided future temperature increases results in less warming that would otherwise persist for essentially forever. The benefits of reduced greenhouse gas emissions occur on the same timescale as the political decisions that lead to those reductions.
Without major action to reduce emissions, global temperature is on track to rise by 2.5°C to 4.5°C (4.5°F to 8°F) by 2100, according to the latest estimates.
Humans have caused major climate changes to happen already, and we have set in motion more changes still. However, if we stopped emitting greenhouse gases today, the rise in global temperatures would begin to flatten within a few years. Temperatures would then plateau but remain well-elevated for many, many centuries. There is a time lag between what we do and when we feel it, but that lag is less than a decade.

Those are facts, Cletus.

Literally how greenhouse gases with very long atmospheric half-lives work.

I dont deny that the climate is changing.

I just dont think humans play as big of a role in the change as we think we do.

Then what is "playing the big role"?

Because we've ruled out virtually every other variable, except human greenhouse gas emissions.
What's the "missing X factor" that the scientists don't know about, that you (apparently) do?

Meanwhile, the Milankovitch Cycle indicates we should be in for a long duration of very slow cooling over the next 10,000+ years.

I dont trust the accuracy of the data. We dont even know what a "normal" climate is.
Yes, we do.

The climate over the past 10,000 years that enabled modern societies to develop and flourish.

We are moving away from that stable climate, very rapidly.

Then what is "playing the big role"?

Because we've ruled out virtually every other variable, except human greenhouse gas emissions.
What's the "missing X factor" that the scientists don't know about, that you (apparently) do?

Meanwhile, the Milankovitch Cycle indicates we should be in for a long duration of very slow cooling over the next 10,000+ years.
I don't have the exact answers. I want open debate and research to be conducted. Real science can not be conducted when one side has determined that everyone who opposes them is wrong.

Even if humans are causing global warming, I am not convinced that wind, solar, and electric vehicles are the answer. It seems like these are very inefficient and consume way to many resources to be the answer.

I think the idea of globalization is counter intuitive to the climate change agenda. It doesn't take too much thinking to realize that producing goods and food as local as possible would produce way less co2 than shipping goods across the world. But this goes against the globalist agenda, so it will not be discussed .

I don't have the exact answers.
Then why do you go to "quacks" to regurgitate the misinformation?

Is there a reason you're incapable of listening to the key researchers on this topic?
Have you ever bothered to watch the PBS series Power Of Big Oil, and learned from the mouths of the people who worked for them, and were legislators during that time period explicitly telling you (on camera) that Big Oil lied to them? And that they regret what they did back then to help Big Oil perpetuate the lies?

You could educate yourself on this topic, but you choose not to. Why is that?

Reactions: Ree4
Even if humans are causing global warming, I am not convinced that wind, solar, and electric vehicles are the answer.
Then what IS "the answer"?

Because eliminating our dependence on CO2 emitting fossil fuels is a key requirement.

You're basically saying "even if" we're causing the problem, we "have to" because Big Oil tells us that's the only way.

I don't have the exact answers. I want open debate and research to be conducted. Real science can not be conducted when one side has determined that everyone who opposes them is wrong.

Even if humans are causing global warming, I am not convinced that wind, solar, and electric vehicles are the answer. It seems like these are very inefficient and consume way to many resources to be the answer.

I think the idea of globalization is counter intuitive to the climate change agenda. It doesn't take too much thinking to realize that producing goods and food as local as possible would produce way less co2 than shipping goods across the world. But this goes against the globalist agenda, so it will not be discussed .
buying or sourcing materials locally is absolutely discussed as ways to reduce impacts/carbon footprint

There has been open debate for decades. The climate is warming. The cause is CO2. The CO2 comes from humans. The consequences will be dire. The best we can do now is limit those connsequences…we can’t stop them, we can’t reverse them. We can slow the pace of warming and put some upper limit on it. The debate about ALL of that is O-V-E-R.
Even if humans are causing global warming, I am not convinced that wind, solar, and electric vehicles are the answer. It seems like these are very inefficient and consume way too many resources to be the answer.
They will have to be a big part. The other part is nuclear. Nothing matters if we don’t stop pumping gigatonnes of carbon into the atmosphere every year. What debate there is centers around that. Governments will have to step up and do what’s right because scattered individual actions won’t put a dent in the problem.
I have no problem with local. Prices will skyrocket. You ok with that?

There has been open debate for decades. The climate is warming. The cause is CO2. The CO2 comes from humans. The consequences will be dire. The best we can do now is limit those connsequences…we can’t stop them, we can’t reverse them. We can slow the pace of warming and put some upper limit on it. The debate about ALL of that is O-V-E-R.

They will have to be a big part. The other part is nuclear. Nothing matters if we don’t stop pumping gigatonnes of carbon into the atmosphere every year. What debate there is centers around that. Governments will have to step up and do what’s right because scattered individual actions won’t put a dent in the problem.

“The debate about ALL of that is O-V-E-R.”

Lmao. Sure thing, Chief. Cuz that’s how science works. 🤣

“The debate about ALL of that is O-V-E-R.”

Lmao. Sure thing,

In this case, it is a sure thing.

Until you, or someone else, can come up with a different and plausible explanation.

Meanwhile, there's substantial "debate" on gravity (because we have no proper explanation of quantum gravity).
Since that's "up in the air", let's toss you out of a helicopter, Pinochet-style, since you think there's "debate" over whether gravity will accelerate you fast enough to kill you.

Reactions: Ree4 and nelly02
Then why do you go to "quacks" to regurgitate the misinformation?

Is there a reason you're incapable of listening to the key researchers on this topic?
Have you ever bothered to watch the PBS series Power Of Big Oil, and learned from the mouths of the people who worked for them, and were legislators during that time period explicitly telling you (on camera) that Big Oil lied to them? And that they regret what they did back then to help Big Oil perpetuate the lies?

You could educate yourself on this topic, but you choose not to. Why is that?
I have listened to the "key researchers" but I found that they treat this and "solved science". They have actively been canceling anyone who goes against what they preach. There are quite a few key researchers who have been silenced because of their beliefs on climate change. In my experience, these people are trying to hide something. so I became skeptical and I started reading all the information that is out there, not just what the main stream want you to hear. I found that the information from the alternative media made more sense to me than the main stream media. There is research that is being filtered by google searches. You have to go to duck duck go to get the research to show up.

I have not seen the Big Oil series, but I would guess it talks about big oil and how they fudged the research and covered up any harm it could cause. I believe all that.

I also believe that if big oil can lead a lie like this, I have no doubt that the globalists could lead a similar type of campaign. I am guessing that the globalists (as a whole) even have good intentions. But I dont trust any of it.

I am not a climate expert, but I am with things like covid and the trans stuff. I have seen how the literature was very bias and in many cases it was complete garbage. I have seen how things were attempted to be covered up. I see that the same groups of people are supporting all the same agendas so when I know how wrong they were with covid and trans, they I tend to think they are also wrong on the climate front.

I believe that anyone who actually reads the documents on climate would be able to realize that it is not the slam dunk people think it is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PackerHawkeye1
I have listened to the "key researchers" but I found that they treat this and "solved science".

It IS "solved science"

Because they've looked into every other possibility for what could explain the warming we see, and the ONLY thing that fits the bill is CO2 emissions, which are 100% from the burning of fossil fuels.

I have not seen the Big Oil series, but I would guess it talks about big oil and how they fudged the research and covered up any harm it could cause.

Worse.

They actually KNEW that the burning of fossil fuels WAS causing the warming we observed. In the 1990s.

And they hired marketing firms to push propaganda that denied that fact. And they interview the folks who helped push the propaganda who now regret what they did.

Reactions: Ree4 and fsu1jreed
Then what IS "the answer"?

Because eliminating our dependence on CO2 emitting fossil fuels is a key requirement.

You're basically saying "even if" we're causing the problem, we "have to" because Big Oil tells us that's the only way.
I think we need to think bigger. I don't really care about CO2. I don't believe it is the biggest determinant of warming. I am concerned about our pollution and consumption of resources. We have dramatically decreased pollution in the past 25 years. I think this is big progress.

I don't see wind and solar are the solution on the large scale. I support and even encourage solar or wind power on a private individual scale though. I don't think the return on power is worth the money and resources (including land) spent on a large scale. I do like what is going on with nuclear though.

I think we need to think bigger. I don't really care about CO2. I don't believe it is the biggest determinant of warming.
You just claimed you wanted to listen to experts.

Those experts are informing you that CO2 buildup is THE cause of most of the warming now. And that it's getting pretty dangerous. If natural feedbacks, like methane releases from arctic tundra start taking over, then we could see very large bumps in temperatures, irrespective of what we emit. Those are called "tipping points", and scientist are unsure when they might kick off. Once they do, we would need to actually remove CO2 from the atmosphere to prevent a climate catastrophe. Will that happen? We do not know. We do know it's happened in the past, and that there's a non-zero chance we could trigger it again.

Wind and solar are far less polluting than coal or natural gas. And continue to get cheaper.

anyone who says the science debate is over loses all credibility. Do you have any idea how many things were thought to be settled science just to be dead wrong? This idea is a path to destruction.

What exactly do you think is going to happen to the world? I think climate change is on the same level as a big asteroid hitting earth or a massive volcano erupting. We know it will happen at some point, but if you spend your entire life worrying about it then you will be wasting a lot of time.

Prices don't have to rise. 70 years ago we were able to produce food locally at a reasonable price. Why cant that happen again?

anyone who says the science debate is over loses all credibility.

Why?

No one has produced any evidence to explain the warming, absent CO2 emissions from humans.

Can we throw you out of an airplane at 10,000 ft, because the debate on "gravity" is "over"?

You just claimed you wanted to listen to experts.

Those experts are informing you that CO2 buildup is THE cause of most of the warming now. And that it's getting pretty dangerous. If natural feedbacks, like methane releases from arctic tundra start taking over, then we could see very large bumps in temperatures, irrespective of what we emit. Those are called "tipping points", and scientist are unsure when they might kick off. Once they do, we would need to actually remove CO2 from the atmosphere to prevent a climate catastrophe. Will that happen? We do not know. We do know it's happened in the past, and that there's a non-zero chance we could trigger it again.

Wind and solar are far less polluting than coal or natural gas. And continue to get cheaper.
There are a lot of unknowns in this comment. About the only thing you/they are sure about is that we will NEED to remove a lot of CO2 once this event that may or may not happen occurs. But Im glad to know that you know the exact cause of it, and the solution. We just have a few questions on the middle part... lol

There are a lot of unknowns in this comment. About the only thing you/they are sure about is that we will NEED to remove a lot of CO2 once this event that may or may not happen occurs. But Im glad to know that you know the exact cause of it, and the solution. We just have a few questions on the middle part... lol

Dude, the oceans will be fvcked from acidification long before

Why?

No one has produced any evidence to explain the warming, absent CO2 emissions from humans.

Can we throw you out of an airplane at 10,000 ft, because the debate on "gravity" is "over"?
People have produced lots of research. You and the globalists have just decided to dismiss it all. ya dumbass

I have posted a lot of stuff that shows the world is not really warming the way you claim. There is a lot of data that is being manipulated by computers to make the data usable. Lots of this data is garbage, but it is being estimated for the sake of the models.

The whole climate change agenda is based off the hockey stick graph. If you take away those future predictions, then we are not at a level that looks very scary. The scientists acknowledge that the models are not perfect and they can not account for all variables. So you are making assumptions based off models that know they can not accurately account for all the variables. But they are sure they are correct!

Im assuming you will agree that using estimated data is not the most accurate method for establishing climate change.

There are a lot of unknowns in this comment.
There are a lot of unknowns with the theory of gravity, too.

So, we should toss you out of a plane at 10,000 ft, because you *might* just fly!!!!
We just cannot know!

The scientists acknowledge that the models are not perfect and they can not account for all variables.
Same thing with gravity.

Let's test that "debunked" theory out, and toss you out of a copter over a rocky landscape.
You can give us your second-by-second updates via radio.

It IS "solved science"

Because they've looked into every other possibility for what could explain the warming we see, and the ONLY thing that fits the bill is CO2 emissions, which are 100% from the burning of fossil fuels.
100%? Are you absolutely sure about that?

I mean, far be it from me to question an elite scientific mind such as yours, but that seems like a number that could easily be fact-checked.

But I’m sure you’re right. The science is settled and the debate is O•V•E•R :rolleyes:

Please tell us you’re kidding with this shit.
You believe the science is 100% settled, so I guess I believe him more than you.

To be fair, I first heard of this guy yesterday, so I don't know much about him. But he does have some interesting ideas that I will look into further.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT