ADVERTISEMENT

25 Best College Bars in America

The old Fieldhouse was way better then Brothers. Also isn't Brothers a chain? They just in the Midwest? Been to one in Minneapolis and Lincoln.

This post was edited on 3/18 8:53 PM by diehardhawk82

Originally posted by diehardhawk82:
The old Fieldhouse was way better then Brothers. Also isn't Brothers a chain? They just in the Midwest? Been to one in Minneapolis and Lincoln.

Yeah, Brother's is a chain and it lacks any real character. The old Fieldhouse provided drunkeness and the opportunity to bust your ass on the stairs near the dance floor.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by 2bagger22:
Originally posted by diehardhawk82:

Yeah, Brother's is a chain and it lacks any real character. The old Fieldhouse provided drunkeness and the opportunity to bust your ass on the stairs near the dance floor.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I agree that Fieldhouse in its day is way better than the crappy chain Brothers. But the Sports Column in its prime was better. Give me a Micky's conglomeration and Harp's followed by a stumble across the street for some Sports Column drunkeness and nookie any day of the week (and I pretty much did every day of the week)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT