ADVERTISEMENT

2nd half stats

El Simbolo

HB Heisman
Mar 6, 2002
i know they only got 66 yards and 0 points, but how many first downs did ISU have in second half? What were richardson's second have stats compared to beatherd's?

ISU WRs stopped making above average catches at the exact same time their QB stopped making above average throws. That combination together limited their passing game and they don't run the ball very well either. It will be a long year for the Cyclones. I'd guess 3-9 at best?

Hawkeye State in both basketball (we advanced to 3rd round) and football. As it should be. That will burn some enough to come out of the woodwork, I hope :D

What happened is that Iowa made defensive adjustments at half time. The most important adjustment was bringing the dbs up and jamming the Clone receivers. For all you perennial piss and moaners, that was good coaching!

Reactions: Im4Iowa
What happened is that Iowa made defensive adjustments at half time. The most important adjustment was bringing the dbs up and jamming the Clone receivers. For all you perennial piss and moaners, that was good coaching!
According to Kirk: "I wish we could take credit for a halftime speech or adjustments," Ferentz said. "It was more about getting a feel."

ISU WRs stopped making above average catches at the exact same time their QB stopped making above average throws. That combination together limited their passing game and they don't run the ball very well either. It will be a long year for the Cyclones. I'd guess 3-9 at best?

Hawkeye State in both basketball (we advanced to 3rd round) and football. As it should be. That will burn some enough to come out of the woodwork, I hope :D

So is bettering Iowa State the goal now? If so, were are a long way from winning anything significant. Some Iowa fans are beginning to make this game OUR Superbowl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT