ADVERTISEMENT

3-0 with two top 20 wins

Lol,

Hard to throw INTs when the majority of your throws are under five yards. You can’t possibly think Petras is a good QB. This team is winning due to elite special teams, the best punter in all of CFB and most likely the best defense in all of CFB.

But you need a QB to be a playoff contender and Petras ain’t it

First off, I am tickled to be 3-0! I thought we would be 2-1 or even 1-2 at this point.

My thoughts in no particular order:

the defense is really nasty and a big surprise

Phil Parker is a great DC and hugely underrated

our kicking game is beyond outstanding if there is such a thing

our kick coverage is tremendous

the offensive line is a work in progress but, getting better every week

Goodson ran with more authority and purpose today

IKM may not get much pt going forward unless ball security gets much, much better

Petras obviously needs to improve, he wasn’t terrible today but not great either

in partial defense of Petras, I think Brian needs to throw down the field more than he does

how in the world did the officials overturn that third down catch? It was a critical horrible call

Kent St is a very good team and will win a lot of games this year, so will ISU

Really happy they honored Duke Slater by naming the field after him.

We are a really tough team to beat right now. If the offense keeps improving, even tOSU will have their hands full.

First off, I am tickled to be 3-0! I thought we would be 2-1 or even 1-2 at this point.

My thoughts in no particular order:

the defense is really nasty and a big surprise

Phil Parker is a great DC and hugely underrated

our kicking game is beyond outstanding if there is such a thing

our kick coverage is tremendous

the offensive line is a work in progress but, getting better every week

Goodson ran with more authority and purpose today

IKM may not get much pt going forward unless ball security gets much, much better

Petras obviously needs to improve, he wasn’t terrible today but not great either

in partial defense of Petras, I think Brian needs to throw down the field more than he does

how in the world did the officials overturn that third down catch? It was a critical horrible call

Kent St is a very good team and will win a lot of games this year, so will ISU

Really happy they honored Duke Slater by naming the field after him.

We are a really tough team to beat right now. If the offense keeps improving, even tOSU will have their hands full.
Great post!

Reactions: anon_ts5cfra6drv7r
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT