ADVERTISEMENT

Worst 3 yr O-Line recruiting in school history?

Iowa recruited Alt till the end, at no point was he not a take for them.
Kinda a sidenote question..IF the Hawks could have landed Alt...would they have still pursued Myslinski...just wondering if they would have signed a class with 6 OL..I know they play different positions, just wondering what direction they would have went in if they were dead set on getting 5 OL in that class.

Kinda a sidenote question..IF the Hawks could have landed Alt...would they have still pursued Myslinski...just wondering if they would have signed a class with 6 OL..I know they play different positions, just wondering what direction they would have went in if they were dead set on getting 5 OL in that class.
Yes, Myslinski is exclusively a C and Alt is exclusively an OT.

Elsbury is on the roster and is a key backup on the OL at LG, C and RG so he does not fit your complaint, Endres did not have a Outland Trophy career so I guess he qualifies as a failure. IA didn't win a BT or National title so the rest are all failures
gee in the last 6 years they have been such failures that IA only won 51 games to 23 losses. with one BT West Championship. oh boo hoo boo ****ing hoo.
A completely salient point yet you cannot seemingly understand that fact.

Seriously, it's a damn shame the Vid didn't get you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT