ADVERTISEMENT

30 Hawks on NFL Rosters. 4 on Practice Squads (Updated August 29)

GVnkS-IXEAAJQD0

Any indication of what he did?

Not much is being revealed.

From ESPN:

Los Angeles Rams left tackle Alaric Jackson has been suspended for the first two games of the season for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy, the team announced Friday.

Jackson, who was suspended without pay, will miss the Rams' season-opening games at Detroit and Arizona.

He will be eligible to return for the home opener in Week 3 against San Francisco.

No further details on the suspension were given.

Moss not playing today for the Broncos. Probably a good sign. Just reading how he is challenging for CB2 this season. Nice bounce back after his injury stunted rookie year.

Lots of surprise releases. Jags will regret this move if Lawrence ever gets hurt. The new backup is terrible.

Ike Boettger also released by the Panthers
Not surprised that jags released CJ. He was hurt, again, with yet another groin injury. And they clearly brought in jones to be the backup. Objectively, I don't think jones was terrible. He was ok. And that's all he needed to be to get the spot as the #2.
Does the released via injury settlement have any effect on CJ trying to catch on with another team? Not sure what his chances are in any event. He may be at the point of calling it a career.

Bummer for these guys. Welch's preseason stats looked pretty good. Beathard got injured at the wrong time, and on a sack. I think he seemed to be playing pretty well in his opportunities at jax.

Reactions: Franisdaman
From Scott Dochterman:

With final NFL cutdowns underway, here are the stats and snap counts of Iowa's 43 players from week 3 of the preseason.

GV6yjoMXIAA_7fS

GV6yjoQWAAAD-HV

Bummer for these guys. Welch's preseason stats looked pretty good. Beathard got injured at the wrong time, and on a sack. I think he seemed to be playing pretty well in his opportunities at jax.
Is Micah Hyde on a roster or did he retire ?

I'll be shocked and very impressed with Goodson if he actually makes the Colts' roster. I thought for sure his career was over when he dropped that 4th down pass at the end of last season that eliminated the Colts from playoff contention.

Not surprised that jags released CJ. He was hurt, again, with yet another groin injury. And they clearly brought in jones to be the backup. Objectively, I don't think jones was terrible. He was ok. And that's all he needed to be to get the spot as the #2.
Does the released via injury settlement have any effect on CJ trying to catch on with another team? Not sure what his chances are in any event. He may be at the point of calling it a career.
According to CBS Sports CJ is the top ranked QB available after cuts yesterday, He’ll get picked up for sure. Later on though perhaps he follows his grandfather’s path? he’s got connections and credentials to do so.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ailey-zappe-among-notable-names-released/amp/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT