ADVERTISEMENT

33% of repubs are MAGA (non locked version)

Excited Lets Go GIF by 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

Does 33% feel low to anyone else?

I'm thinking it's more like 45-50% of Republicans.

Wouldn't non-MAGAs vote for Niki Haley? She's not gotten 50% of the vote yet...

I guess in my book someone who votes for Trump in a primary when there are other conservative options is likely a maga...there aren't really non maga trump voters until the general election.

I guess in my book someone who votes for Trump in a primary when there are other conservative options is likely a maga...there aren't really non maga trump voters until the general election.
I think a higher percentage of magas caucus. Not all Rs vote in the primary. Our system is stupid.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler

I would agree which is what most Dems tried telling Rs prior to these past couple months. The GOP is infested and needs to be split imo.

I basically started the first thread back in the day when 33% polled consistently as voting for only Trump. If I had went with a higher % the thread would have turned into a debate about what the actual number was. @ 33 no one argued thus accepting there actually was such thing as MAGA. :)

If it were that low Trump would be in a battle for the nomination. Many, many, Republicans claim to not like Trump while secretly loving him.

If it were that low Trump would be in a battle for the nomination. Many, many, Republicans claim to not like Trump while secretly loving him.
That's my logic. Niki would be getting at least 50% if it were only 33%. I suppose some of the Vivek, DeSantis, Scott people could have gone to trump, but still to choose him over Haley there's got to be some affinity for Trump greater than "he's not Biden/Democrat."

That's my logic. Niki would be getting at least 50% if it were only 33%. I suppose some of the Vivek, DeSantis, Scott people could have gone to trump, but still to choose him over Haley there's got to be some affinity for Trump greater than "he's not Biden/Democrat."

Really comes down to who votes in Primaries...which are not the average voters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT