ADVERTISEMENT

37,36,35,34,33,32,31,30,29,28,27,26,25,24,23,22,21,20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,09,08,07,06,05,04,03,02, 01, 00 DAYS UNTIL KICK OFF!! BOOOOM!!!

I’ll admit I’m overly excited. For those of you who forgot one of Brian’s Offenses dropped 50 on OSU. Yes that same offense couldn’t manage 60 yards the very next game, but you take what you can get as a Hawk.

At the least, we got an O-line that truly can’t be any worse than they were last season. We got a new QB and TE from Michigan, a WR from OSU. We got a D that’s going to be exactly as scrappy as they were last season, if not more so.

I’m prepared to be let down. But man, we could have something special here too.

don't forget the 2019 Holiday Bowl 49-24 win over USC, that was a Brian coached offense. but give the Brian haters time as they will spin it to it was all Parker and Woods that won all those games and it was Brian and Kirk that lost those games.

I’ll admit I’m overly excited. For those of you who forgot one of Brian’s Offenses dropped 50 on OSU. Yes that same offense couldn’t manage 60 yards the very next game, but you take what you can get as a Hawk.

At the least, we got an O-line that truly can’t be any worse than they were last season. We got a new QB and TE from Michigan, a WR from OSU. We got a D that’s going to be exactly as scrappy as they were last season, if not more so.

I’m prepared to be let down. But man, we could have something special here too.
It was like watching a hitter go say 4 - 4 in a game and then the next game can't hit anything. It's maddening.

don't forget the 2019 Holiday Bowl 49-24 win over USC, that was a Brian coached offense. but give the Brian haters time as they will spin it to it was all Parker and Woods that won all those games and it was Brian and Kirk that lost those games.
I know you don't like being presented with facts but do you know in that Biff Ferentz masterpiece you chose to cite, the offense actually got outgained by the other team? 3 total turnovers forced by the Iowa defense including a defensive touchdown, and setting up a 6 yard TD drive for the offense. As well as a special teams touchdown. While that was one of the better games overall from your hero Brian, that was hardly an offensive blowout.

I know you don't like being presented with facts but do you know in that Biff Ferentz masterpiece you chose to cite, the offense actually got outgained by the other team? 3 total turnovers forced by the Iowa defense including a defensive touchdown, and setting up a 6 yard TD drive for the offense. As well as a special teams touchdown. While that was one of the better games overall from your hero Brian, that was hardly an offensive blowout.
gee that's exactly what I said would happen every point scored the defense scored them and Brian had nothing to do with it

Phil is God and Brian is scum

gee that's exactly what I said would happen every point scored the defense scored them and Brian had nothing to do with it

Phil is God and Brian is scum
That's not even remotely close to what he said. I like reading your posts karnack, pure amusement.

here is what he posted, again Phil and Woods were responsible for that win with Brian having no part in that win.

I said give them time and they would twist it to give Phil n Woods the credit.

Reactions: F5n5
that's the idea from these posters as they go gaga over racking up over 600 ypg and scoring over 60 ppg, winning or losing means nothing to them as the stats are the only things that mean anything to them.
Once again absolutely ridiculous post, as has become your norm. Why do you continue to post these statements that have nothing whatsoever to do with what people actually said? It seems obvious that you are simply stirring shit because you have nothing to back up your tripe. No one said they'd be happy losing if we tack up points and yards. That doesn't mean we need to be the worst offense in the whole damn league either. And F5n5, what is your deal, that you keep liking this clowns posts? There isn't a word he said in that statement that was factual, and you just keep carrying his water. Freaking amazing........

• Wow
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
Once again absolutely ridiculous post, as has become your norm. Why do you continue to post these statements that have nothing whatsoever to do with what people actually said? It seems obvious that you are simply stirring shit because you have nothing to back up your tripe. No one said they'd be happy losing if we tack up points and yards. That doesn't mean we need to be the worst offense in the whole damn league either. And F5n5, what is your deal, that you keep liking this clowns posts? There isn't a word he said in that statement that was factual, and you just keep carrying his water. Freaking amazing........

He's come and gone over the last decade+ or so and every time it's the same bullshit until he gets banned again. It's fairly obvious at this point that the boards have zero mods, so honestly everyone should just ignore the shitlord and let him talk to himself, because the mods aren't going to do anything about him hijacking every single thread.

He's come and gone over the last decade+ or so and every time it's the same bullshit until he gets banned again. It's fairly obvious at this point that the boards have zero mods, so honestly everyone should just ignore the shitlord and let him talk to himself, because the mods aren't going to do anything about him hijacking every single thread.
there is the ignore button, try using that if you don't like my posts, but I speak the truth about posters want X-Box numbers,
it must get their jollies out of scoring 60 + points per game and racking up 600 + ypg, like it means something.

that's why 25 ppg isn't good enough as they want at least 50 ppg minimum and 550 ypg minimum,

here is what he posted, again Phil and Woods were responsible for that win with Brian having no part in that win.

I said give them time and they would twist it to give Phil n Woods the credit.
Nope, don't let facts get in the way again. 'Hardly an offensive blowout.' That's what I said. It wasnt a bad offensive game, neither was it exceptional. There's nothing to twist. The other team gained more yards. FACT. D/ST scored 14 points of that winning margin. FACT. Defense forced 3 turnovers. FACT. You basically dared someone to challenge you, and you picked a game where the offense unassisted may or may not have won a close game as your standard bearer of your golden boy Brian. That was an all around 'everything went right game' and you want all credit thrown at Brian for the offense being statistically average. At least pick the Ohio State game if you want to try and drive your point home.

Nope, don't let facts get in the way again. 'Hardly an offensive blowout.' That's what I said. It wasnt a bad offensive game, neither was it exceptional. There's nothing to twist. The other team gained more yards. FACT. D/ST scored 14 points of that winning margin. FACT. Defense forced 3 turnovers. FACT. You basically dared someone to challenge you, and you picked a game where the offense unassisted may or may not have won a close game as your standard bearer of your golden boy Brian. That was an all around 'everything went right game' and you want all credit thrown at Brian for the offense being statistically average. At least pick the Ohio State game if you want to try and drive your point home.
they were good enough to win that game.

also USC racked up all those yards and lost. maybe you should realize racking up yards doesn't mean shit now does it as USC LOST now didn't they. no amount of yards gained will never change that now will it and it was still Brian's offense that won that game,

like I posted some poster would it to try and twist it to Phil and Woods won that game.

sounds like the haters would rather rack up the yards than win the game.
all they care about is the amount of yards gained. that is the end all be all to them plus they refuse to give Brian any credit and I DO MEAN ANY CREDIT.

THEIR ABSOLUTE HATRED for Brian knows no bounds.

THEIR ABSOLUTE HATRED for Brian knows no bounds.
WindingBruisedCockatoo-max-1mb.gif

Doesn't know these bounds

orange-bowl-iowa-v-georgia-tech.jpg

Let's GO! 61 days until kickoff!
to me I am not against stricter research on background checks, getting tired of hearing about how this person male or female family member claiming mental issues.

then they sue and win, which is sad. if they had dug deeper the guns might not have been sold in the 1st place. also if this was true in the 1st place their family should have never the weapon be available in the 1st place.

on the military weapons ownership. I will not own own one, and will not stop someone that has passed a complete back ground check to own one.

though I don't know why. don't know or heard of anyone using one to go hunting with.

Is this really the guy that used to go by Kilroy?

Not one of the more popular threads on the board. Lol
I have to search now to update it, found it down with the " how do you mow your lawn" thread. 🤣
We are getting closer though!!
It's going to be exciting to see this new version of qb with Cade.
What happens if the O is jelling and we get good Oline play for Cade?
We have new parts, can't wait!

Last edited:
It's always around this time of year when I start getting fired up for football. With the Cubbies being terrible it's amplified. I am so hoping to eat crow when it comes to BF, because there is a lot of offensive talent that has been injected into this team. Let's not sleep on Kaleb Johnson... I thought that dude impressed last year behind one of the worst offensive lines I've seen at Iowa in KF's tenure.

If the line is up to par this year, I feel like they have the talent at the skill positions.

Ultimately, I just want football back.

It's always around this time of year when I start getting fired up for football. With the Cubbies being terrible it's amplified. I am so hoping to eat crow when it comes to BF, because there is a lot of offensive talent that has been injected into this team. Let's not sleep on Kaleb Johnson... I thought that dude impressed last year behind one of the worst offensive lines I've seen at Iowa in KF's tenure.

If the line is up to par this year, I feel like they have the talent at the skill positions.

Ultimately, I just want football back.
I'm even excited about the NFL pre-season!! I need some football. Lol
We have more to be excited about though this year than we have in several years imo.
Could we have a legit offense??

Last edited:
Reactions: like-woahh
I'm even excited about NFL preseason. I want fb on the TV!
We have more to be excited about though this year than we have in several years imo.
Could we have a legit offense??

After last year, I'll settle for competent. I have very guarded optimism on the offensive side of the ball.

Defensively, at this point, Phil's defenses have been so consistently stellar I don't even concern myself with it.

Im getting excited now. BF, btw, told Cade they would be opening up the playbook this year. Not sure what that looks like but we are 77-3 or something close to that, in the last 80 games when we score 24 points or more. I'm hoping for 200 plus yards passing per game. I'm also hoping KJ and Patterson rack up 1700 yards on the ground this season. I think they will be 1 and 2 on the rb depth chart this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT