ADVERTISEMENT

3rd Republican Debate

Legit lol'd at the leftist hosts being dumbfounded when ramaswamy put them on the spot for spreading disinformation. They literally couldn't say a single word in their defense.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
No, you tell me what his aim was. If it was due to Waco, it certainly was political
It was due to Waco, but he wasn’t trying to influence future policy.

He saw Waco as gross government violence and was punching back.

Gas prices 40% higher than just a bit ago, it’s a crisis per Scott 😂 people taking groceries out of their cart in checkout!
Scott talks about people taking their groceries out of their cart at checkout, at every debate. It’s similar to Trump saying you have to have a form of ID to buy a loaf of bread, in every campaign speech.

Scott talks about people taking their groceries out of their cart at checkout, at every debate. It’s similar to Trump saying you have to have a form of ID to buy a loaf of bread, in every campaign speech.
I grocery shop every week and have never seen it. I see very busy grocery stores and restaurants.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Don’t think I’d vote for any of these candidates, but here’s how I’d rank from worst, to “least” worst:

5. Ramswammy. (Swarmy fast talking conman)
4. DeSantis. Weirdo. Did he serve Iraq? I keep forgetting as he only mentions it four times in each debate.
3. Scott
2. Haley
1. Chris Christie. Talks the most common sense. He hates Trump. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Didn’t like his “vindictiveness” though when he was governor.

Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT