ADVERTISEMENT

47 says CIA killed JFKJr

Oh sure Lol it's not the government...watch the link.

An engineer shows how the shots came from Oswald.
Yea Right GIF

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
The JFK assassination has been studied to death for decades.

The overwhelming evidence is that Oswald acted alone.

The fact that Trump says otherwise makes me certain. 😆
Well, Oswald acted alone for the actual murder. There is no doubt about that. His motivations are open for discussion though. I actually lean towards the theory discussed in "The Irishmen" that the mob was behind it for Kennedy failing to follow through in Cuba. It seems to be the simplest explanation and the one that would involve the fewest number of people. It also explains why some mob connected guy murdered Oswald later on. I just think if it were the CIA behind it we would have found out by now. Too many people would have access to that information for it to stay secret. Plus, Trump himself would have had access and you have to believe that's one of the first things he asked about when he got to office. "So, what really happened to Kennedy and where's the UFO at Area 51?".

Reactions: sober_teacher
Well, Oswald acted alone for the actual murder. There is no doubt about that. His motivations are open for discussion though. I actually lean towards the theory discussed in "The Irishmen" that the mob was behind it for Kennedy failing to follow through in Cuba. It seems to be the simplest explanation and the one that would involve the fewest number of people. It also explains why some mob connected guy murdered Oswald later on. I just think if it were the CIA behind it we would have found out by now. Too many people would have access to that information for it to stay secret. Plus, Trump himself would have had access and you have to believe that's one of the first things he asked about when he got to office. "So, what really happened to Kennedy and where's the UFO at Area 51?".

The mob can't keep secrets...it's filled with informants and "rats" that spill mob secrets.

The mob wouldn't even killed lawyers or judges because of the pressure it would bring from the government.

You really think the mob would assassinate a President of the United States and get away with it using Oswald??

The mob can't keep secrets...it's filled with informants and "rats" that spill mob secrets.

The mob wouldn't even killed lawyers or judges because of the pressure it would bring from the government.

You really think the mob would assassinate a President of the United States and get away with it using Oswald??
Now it is, but in the 50's and 60's? Things were different then and I can guarantee you if it were the mob only a very few people knew about it.

Now it is, but in the 50's and 60's? Things were different then and I can guarantee you if it were the mob only a very few people knew about it.

I think you're greatly overestimating the Maria's competence.

It would have been exposed quickly.

What's your theory on Ruby killing Oswald? Just curious. :)

I'd say 99.9% chance the mob wasn't involved especially given they wouldn't kill judges or lawyers because of the heat it would bring.
Well, whatever. All of these scenarios have issues. But none of them are issues that aren't 100% impossible to avoid sooo....

Here's an interview with Robert Oswald...the brother of Lee Harvey.

He's convinced Lee was the sole shooter:

"There is no question in my mind that Lee was responsible for the three shots fired, two of the shots hitting the president and killing him. There is no question in my mind that he also shot Officer Tippit. How can you explain one without the other? I think they’re inseparable. I’m talking about the police officer being shot and the president. You look at the factual data, you look at the rifle, you look at the pistol ownership, you look at his note about the Walker shooting. You look at the general opportunity — he was present. He wasn’t present when they took a head count [at the Texas School Book Depository].

You look at all the data there, and it comes up to one conclusion as far as I’m concerned — the Warren Commission was correct."

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night

Yep. The possibility of the mob being involved was investigated a great deal by the HSCA. At the time of the assassination and afterwards, the FBI had numerous wire taps and hidden microphones in place for the investigation of several crime bosses in the United States, including Trafficante and Marcello. And as you mentioned, numerous informants. None of it turned up a shred of evidence in regard to JFK. It's plainly obvious that the mafia had nothing to do with it. The mafia has proven time and time again to not even be able to keep a surprise birthday party a secret.

Yes, for Presidential asassinations.

What do you think?
Oswald acting entirely on his own seems highly implausible.

Ruby on his own, maybe, but still somewhat implausible.

A joint venture seems more plausible.

After the Bay of Pigs debacle, JFK forced out the deranged Allen Dulles as CIA director. So . . .

Rogue CIA elements still loyal to Dulles (think G. Gordon Liddy types) recruited and steered Oswald. The Mafia provided Ruby to clean up.

Or it could have been Oswald and Ruby all on their lonesome. But that would be boring.

After the Bay of Pigs debacle, JFK forced out the deranged Allen Dulles as CIA director. So . . .

Rogue CIA elements still loyal to Dulles (think G. Gordon Liddy types) recruited and steered Oswald. The Mafia provided Ruby to clean up.

Or it could have been Oswald and Ruby all on their lonesome. But that would be boring.

You really think the CIA and Mafia could keep assassinating a President of the United States a secret all these years?

The CIA couldn't even keep the Pentaton Papers a secret.

Small chance, IMO.

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night

The only issue is there’s zero evidence of any of this.

The only issue is there’s zero evidence of any of this.
True enough. But the CIA and/or Mafia story makes at least as much sense as the official story. For which, if memory serves, most of the evidence is classified - so we don't have much to support it, either.

Trump has waffled a bunch on this. Is he now promising to declassify everything? Again?

I hope so. What possible reason could there be for concealing it more than 60 years later? I suppose there could be a couple of people in their 80s or 90s who we might still want to protect for some reason. But if so, just keep those small bits redacted. What's the problem?

Which raises a further question. If we are talking about the redacted parts of the Warren Commission Report, just because it gets revealed doesn't necessarily mean it's the true story. How would we know, either way?

Last edited:
Reactions: TC Nole OX
True enough. But the CIA and/or Mafia story makes at least as much sense as the official story. For which, if memory serves, most of the evidence is classified - so we don't have much to support it, either.

Trump has waffled a bunch on this. Is he now promising to declassify everything? Again?

I hope so. What possible reason could there be for concealing it more than 60 years later? I suppose there could be a couple of people in their 80s or 90s who we might still want to protect for some reason. But if so, just keep those small bits redacted. What's the problem?

Which raises a further question. If we are talking about the redacted parts of the Warren Commission Report, just because it gets revealed doesn't necessarily mean it's the true story. How would we know, either way?

Have you researched the HSCA investigation? They had access to everything. And pored over all of it. That's in addition to their own work, which was extensive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT