ADVERTISEMENT

5 star guard, Addie Deal commits!

1254172884282.jpg

The Caitlin Effect indeed.
Increased attendance at home and away. Check
Increased television audiences. Check
Increased exposure for Iowa women’s basketball. Check
Now, the grandest of the Effect. Top recruits are coming to Iowa. Big Check.
Can we say...dynasty. I'd love to see us become the mecca of college women's basketball. Our fan support is proving we can do it. Caitlin is, was, and always will be our savior. Definitely something to be proud of as a fan.

Last edited:

it really is amazing how one player, Caitlin Clark, changed the course of not only IOWA women's basketball but all of women's basketball.

these recruits seeing 55,000 at the EXHIBITION; and then the sold out crowds everywhere Iowa went....that is really opening eyes to what the Iowa program has to offer

and the NIL deals CC has made? that has to be eye opening, too

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2hhd2tleWVzcG9ydHMtY29tLzIwMjMvMTAvOWRlNDM4YjUtMHk2YTIwOTUuanBn.jpg

Yep and Deal was at that senior day extravaganza against OSU. Had to be impressed......

There are many in my opinion that are responsible for Addison Deal coming, the coaches, the fans, and a group of young ladies on this team that make incoming recruits feel very very welcome. Addison pretty much already said that in an earlier interview sometime ago.

I get the sense that Bluder is going to be running and gunning with Heiden and the 4 PG's for a while.

I am not attuned to the recruiting beat, but does Iowa need another "BIG" to go along with AD1? Someone that can run the floor like HS?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT