ADVERTISEMENT

5 star guard, Addie Deal commits!

That Regional Champion trophy Lisa is holding is paying dividends as well. And pretty sure that is the net that they cut down after they won that Elite 8 game.

Prospects are not only going to be playing in front of huge crowds; they're going to be playing for CHAMPIONSHIPS.

GIgKWeUWwAA2ceO

Dumb question, what's with the longhorn logos on the padding?
Im not 100%, but i know theres a training facility in des moines thats owned and ran by john lamb. They bought the old iowa floor, so just a guess that it could possibly be there?

Edit to add: his academy is Beyond Ball, so appears that’s where she was playing in that vid

Greenway (probably), Houston, Deal, and Heiden. Yeah, we're set up to be a very, very competitive team going forward. Need another Big that's willing to be a backup or a transfer but my lord! It even sounds like we're going to get even better this class possibly. If so, things are great and only getting better.

Greenway (probably), Houston, Deal, and Heiden. Yeah, we're set up to be a very, very competitive team going forward. Need another Big that's willing to be a backup or a transfer but my lord! It even sounds like we're going to get even better this class possibly. If so, things are great and only getting better.
LRenew your season tickets next year or get left out the following years

Reactions: letsgosports
I get the sense that Bluder is going to be running and gunning with Heiden and the 4 PG's for a while.

I am not attuned to the recruiting beat, but does Iowa need another "BIG" to go along with AD1? Someone that can run the floor like HS?
They seem to be in pretty good on the big from Alaska, who was in for a visit I believe.....

What GREAT news to hear. Next year will be ... not much tbh, but after that? Deal, Houston, Heiden, et al will blow the place apart!

Reactions: cmhawks99
Yeah, let’s stop that nonsense right now. That’s extremely unfair to a kid who’s a junior in high school.
Totally agree. CC is special and AD could be also but let her be her. I thought Logic was awesome and then along comes CC. Addie has a very good first step and that running bank shot. I've read she has very good range from the arc. She passes well also. Certainly an excellent commit.

Greenway and Bjorn are 2026 prospects, FWIW.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT