ADVERTISEMENT

50 year old dude still faster than women

KFsdisciple

HR Legend
Jul 3, 2003
sad.

Another Trans Woman Wins Sports Competition​

Story by Malik Graystone • Yesterday 8:41 AM

Astunning upset unfolded at the 2023 World Para Athletics Championships in Paris as a transgender athlete, Valentina Petrillo, secured the bronze medal in the women’s 400m race. Petrillo, a 49-year-old individual who identifies as a woman, has stirred up heated debates regarding fairness and inclusivity in sports. Let’s dive into the controversial story that has sparked outrage and divided opinions.

Breaking Barriers: A Man on the Podium

Valentina Petrillo, formerly known as Fabrizio, made history by competing in the women’s division at the championships. With an exceptional performance, Petrillo clinched the bronze medal, outpacing Fatima Ezzahra El Idrissi of Morocco. The victory has prompted discussions about the eligibility of transgender athletes in women’s sports.
Read More: These Celebrities All Proudly Support Trump – Some on This List May Come as a Surprise!

Guided by IOC: Para Athletics Adheres to Transgender Guidelines

The World Para Athletics Championships permits transgender competitors to participate in accordance with the guidelines set by the International Olympic Committee (IOC). These guidelines ensure that cases involving transgender athletes are handled consistently across various sporting events. However, critics argue that this decision compromises the integrity of women’s sports.

Outrage Over Unfairness: Former Coach Condemns Decision

Peter Erikkson, a former head coach of the Canadian Olympic and Paralympic program, expressed his shock at the World Para Athletics’ reliance on IOC guidelines. Erikkson believes that allowing transgender athletes to compete disregards the principles of fair play and diminishes opportunities for women to excel in their respective sports. He urges the committee to take a clear stance in support of women’s rights.

From Men’s Division to Women’s Dominance

Valentina Petrillo underwent a transition in 2019, changing his name and starting hormone replacement therapy. As a result, Petrillo began participating in women’s athletics, breaking several Italian records along the way. Strikingly, Petrillo has won multiple women’s running championships but has never achieved the same level of success in the men’s division.

Clashing Perspectives: Petrillo’s Fiery Response

In a fiery Facebook post, Petrillo responded to criticism from a women’s advocacy group and those questioning his presence in women’s sports. His choice of words, likening his detractors to Hitler, ignited a firestorm of controversy. This incident further intensified the ongoing debate surrounding transgender participation in competitive sports.

Conclusion:

The story of Valentina Petrillo’s bronze medal victory at the World Para Athletics Championships has set the stage for a fierce clash of opinions. As discussions on fairness, inclusivity, and the rights of women in sports persist, it is crucial to carefully navigate the complexities surrounding transgender athletes’ participation. Join the conversation and share your thoughts on this contentious issue.

• Angry
Reactions: h-hawk
TTIWWP

valentina-petrillo.jpg

73241493-12301231-image-a-63_1689382690970.jpg

Im just happy it is in Italy. Always happy when it isn't the US making news. Maybe it's more than just a US problem.

Not sure if I should be bummed or not, but I initially read the thread as "50 year old nude still faster than women"

I will say, I hope his disability was not trans-ism. Because then i'd really be pissed.

at 47 years old I think my vertical is on par, if not better than the women in the WNBA

hahahaha. you can think that all you want! Whens the last time you rebounded for an hour old man? Im same age range, knees aint gonna keep up with the bruisers....

hahahaha. you can think that all you want! Whens the last time you rebounded for an hour old man? Im same age range, knees aint gonna keep up with the bruisers....
I actually play an old man basketball pick up ball at the kids school.

A bunch of 30-40 year old dad's, I know my game is rebounding, blocking shots and fouling :)

Reactions: funksouljon
I actually play an old man basketball pick up ball at the kids school.

A bunch of 30-40 year old dad's, I know my game is rebounding, blocking shots and fouling :)

Ditto. I cant shoot for shit, but have go go gadget arms that surprises folks. Always loved Dennis Rodman's game.

Reactions: QChawks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT