ADVERTISEMENT

8 former Hawkeyes sue the university and ask for Ferentz firing

ShortBareGibbon-max-1mb.gif

I'm sure the timing with it being game week is purely coincidence and not at all timed to maximize the GOTCHA factor. This suit will be dismissed with the utmost prejudice

That was my first thought. Something so pressing it has to come out game week.

As I said before, I want all Hawks to feel like they are welcome and part of the program. I was really upset when all this came out. Wanted people fired, etc... dust settled and it really looked like sour grapes for a lot of guys.

Big cry babies!!! Sucks about Wadley as he "was" one of my favorite hawks. Hope they all get what the deserve... a swift kick in the arse

My cousin threw on the track team from 10 to 14. Not a big guy probably 6 2 220 muscle big guy and he got chewed out daily for not being heavier same thing as Wadley.

Only $20 million? Why not $400 million? I mean, for God's sake, they asked you where you got your BMW, told you to pull your pants up and asked you young men to tie your shoes within the facility; how did you poor kids survive that?

Apparently KMM wasn't able to stir enough people to purchase his autographed photos. Guy actually sent me a private message on Facebook a few years back asking me to purchase. I didn't respond.

Only $20 million? Why not $400 million? I mean, for God's sake, they asked you where you got your BMW, told you to pull your pants up and asked you young men to tie your shoes within the facility; how did you poor kids survive that?

Apparently KMM wasn't able to stir enough people to purchase his autographed photos. Guy actually sent me a private message on Facebook a few years back asking me to purchase. I didn't respond.
Yup, KMM messaged me multiple times on fbook, and once on Twitter attempting to get me to buy autographed merch from him. Never replied either time.

KMM was below average. He started every play with a head juke that fooled no one and most CB's watched it with their hands on their hips. Couldn't outrun anyone and couldn't get separation. He was lucky we had little talent in the WR corps during his tenure or he'd still be picking the splinters out of his ass from riding the bench.

Alfredo Parrish is involved. The quintessential lawyer when you picture a slimy money grubbing attorney.

this guy is like the Johnny Cochran of Iowa. He handled DJK I remember. Not sure if him or not but his office also took Chris soules who was the bachelor when he hit and killed a guy on his tractor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT