ADVERTISEMENT

8 former Hawkeyes sue the university and ask for Ferentz firing

I don’t think Stoops will come to Iowa. KF will likely be replaced by either Klieman, Norvell, Jerry Montgomery, or Jon Hayes.
Should something as drastic as a coaching change occurs because of this it's not going to be a buyer's market for the University. The resulting turmoil will make it very difficult for the next guy to succeed. The negative PR will make recruiting hard, and if the school didn't stand up for the longest tenured coach in the country with literally zero derogatory marks on his record, what confidence will someone else have in their prospective employer?

Marcel Joly’s reasoning cracks me up. He was discriminated against because the coaches questioned why he showed up to practice in a bmw. I’d question any college player rolling up in a bmw for multiple reasons. Freaking idiots
No doubt. Joly's issue like most of these guys is because they couldn't find the field with a flashlight and a guide dog. Nothing more.....

Marcel Joly’s reasoning cracks me up. He was discriminated against because the coaches questioned why he showed up to practice in a bmw. I’d question any college player rolling up in a bmw for multiple reasons. Freaking idiots

Any current player not rolling up in a rusted out 08 toyota camry needs questioning. That's the equivalent of my car for today's student.

I doubt the school would ever be involved in a counter sue, just too messy for them, but frankly at some point I wouldn't be surprised to see KF get after someone in court. I mean the guys got to be pretty red ass by now about all this BS, and he evidently has some pretty good lawyers of his own....
I know, I'm dreaming :(

ioWAT.0.gif
Parker should pay Iowa 20mm for this play

Perhaps the most idiotic football play I've ever seen by someone in an IOWA uniform. I expected something like this in the team hotel that night.

Should something as drastic as a coaching change occurs because of this it's not going to be a buyer's market for the University. The resulting turmoil will make it very difficult for the next guy to succeed. The negative PR will make recruiting hard, and if the school didn't stand up for the longest tenured coach in the country with literally zero derogatory marks on his record, what confidence will someone else have in their prospective employer?

Maybe you didn’t read the response from the U of I, they respectfully turn down the request to pay $20 million and make any personnel changes.

I wish the U of I or KF would sue these 8 players for defamation of character but they have too much respect for these individuals and not embarrass them unless they have to, in cross examination to prove their innocence.

Maybe you didn’t read the response from the U of I, they respectfully turn down the request to pay $20 million and make any personnel changes.

I wish the U of I or KF would sue these 8 players for defamation of character but they have too much respect for these individuals and not embarrass them unless they have to, in cross examination to prove their innocence.
I wish they would go after Robert T Green too if they counter sue

Hopefully some people outside of Iowa start figuring that out....
Anything Wadley is involved with loses credibility. it's nothing more than an attempt at a money grab.
There's a lot more where that came from... thought long and hard about posting this over the summer. Including when wadley said he would kick my ass lol. Decided not to... main purpose for doing this now is to ensure the kid never gets his degree at iowa (I have my reasons).

Last edited:

There's a lot more where that came from... thought long and hard about posting this over the summer. Including when wadley said he would kick my ass lol. Decided not to... main purpose for doing this now is to ensure the kid never gets his degree at iowa (I have my reasons).
Wow Akrum didn’t do his own work. Considered me stunned.

One of the demands is tuition waivers for black players who didn't graduate. Meeting that demand for anyone who left in good academic standing would be a good settlement offer. (I'm assuming, of course, that they do their own work.)

Reactions: dean_oliver222
If this moved forward, which I don’t think it would, wouldn’t it have to be split up into individual cases?

I don't necesarrily disagree
Wow Akrum didn’t do his own work. Considered me stunned.
since this is 2020 and it seems to be our worst timeline....I’m going to guess the NCAA investigates and finds evidence of some academic scandal here as well and puts the hammer down on Iowa....since were not a brand like PSU...

since this is 2020 and it seems to be our worst timeline....I’m going to guess the NCAA investigates and finds evidence of some academic scandal here as well and puts the hammer down on Iowa....since were not a brand like PSU...
I'll take that bet

It was only wadley

Thinking this won't have the effect their lawyer think it will. It was put out now for a reason. But when the national media looks into it they will see a bunch of disgruntled players looking for a payday. Just like in July it will be stopped being talked about very quickly.

Mr. Wadley and Martin-Manley just got themselves unwelcomed in virtually every bar in the state of Iowa. I would suggest that they stay out of the state permanently to avoid any unpleasant discussions. I can't imagine anyone offering them employment for fear that something might trigger them into filing another racial lawsuit. I only mentioned them because all the others are so forgettable. I would hope that the University would not offer any settlement whatsoever because that would just invite more lawsuits from other scam artists, beggars and thieves.

If Wadley wasn't disciplined in the class room I would assume he wasn't disciplined in football which could have lead him to not gaining the weight needed for weigh ins and leading him to chug protein shakes. Isn't that the his main beef?

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
Mr. Wadley and Martin-Manley just got themselves unwelcomed in virtually every bar in the state of Iowa. I would suggest that they stay out of the state permanently to avoid any unpleasant discussions. I can't imagine anyone offering them employment for fear that something might trigger them into filing another racial lawsuit. I only mentioned them because all the others are so forgettable. I would hope that the University would not offer any settlement whatsoever because that would just invite more lawsuits from other scam artists, beggars and thieves.

They can go to Ames and get a free drink maybe, but that is the only place.

Reactions: CaboKP
Thinking this won't have the effect their lawyer think it will. It was put out now for a reason. But when the national media looks into it they will see a bunch of disgruntled players looking for a payday. Just like in July it will be stopped being talked about very quickly.
Yeah the “national media” doesn’t look into stories and actually do investigative journalism. In June some ESPN articles were written and Bomani Jones was ripping Iowa. Hopefully there’s enough sports going on to keep this out of national headlines because I promise you it won’t be a good look.

This was totally shocking and can't believe this was the end result!!!!;)

It was all a money grab from the start from players that felt they were better than they were and want someone to blame for their shortcomings.

KMM was below average. He started every play with a head juke that fooled no one and most CB's watched it with their hands on their hips. Couldn't outrun anyone and couldn't get separation. He was lucky we had little talent in the WR corps during his tenure or he'd still be picking the splinters out of his ass from riding the bench.

I would say he turned average ability into a solid career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT