ADVERTISEMENT

A bigger gaffe machine than the gaffer-in-chief

This wasn’t complicated… I agree it was clearly political, but again you guys who take a hardline stance one way or another, I do not get it.

I’m sure he was taking a jab, but it is reasonable to understand or expect that if somebody’s going to say something, they should know enough about it to not look completely stupid. It really does undermine her credibility….
And I go right back to the 10's of thousands of lies and vague statements trump makes. And how a couple of posters in this thread just jump on VP Harris for this one, ONE, statement. The weight of her one comment compared to "just find me an extra 11 thousand + extra votes" in Georgia isnt even close plus the other 19,999 shit statements Orange Julius has spewed out

And I go right back to the 10's of thousands of lies and vague statements trump makes. And how a couple of posters in this thread just jump on VP Harris for this one, ONE, statement. The weight of her one comment compared to "just find me an extra 11 thousand + extra votes" in Georgia isnt even close plus the other 19,999 shit statements Orange Julius has spewed out

Truly, I would be shocked if I followed this even remotely as close as you but hasn’t VP Harris had a whole battalion of blunders and miss speaks in her career? Hasn't Biden also… which is when everywhere else circles in and starts listing off all the horrible things the other side has done, it’s really tiresome…

And it brings to mind the old axiom do you know how you know when a politician is lying…

I know it makes people feel better to pretend like the other side of the aisle is always worse than their side but history has not proven that to be true…🤷‍♂️

Wait just a darn second. Are you saying Trump the Liar, Trump who justs makes shit up and throws it at the media, is not in this conversation.

I just have to laugh because the Orange headed guy is just a lying, prefabricator. Kamala is a nuclear scientist compared to trump.

Not making it political but just real. Trump lied close to 20,000 times as prez or about every time he opens his mouth
The thread is about Harris. Btw, this is pretty damn funny.

https://m.facebook.com/bradparscale/videos/lyin-biden/677497996372204/

Boy! I would like to see your actual proof for all of these statements. You must live in a basement and listen to CNN/MSNBC etc. all day. I forgot your proof is probably CNN/MSNBC etc. Instead your guy in charge now called a woman a lying dog faced pony soldier which I actually heard.
You are brainwashed. Please go outside. Turn off Fox News. It rots brains, and they’re profiting off your naïveté.

Reactions: perryhawk
Truly, I would be shocked if I followed this even remotely as close as you but hasn’t VP Harris had a whole battalion of blunders and miss speaks in her career? Hasn't Biden also… which is when everywhere else circles in and starts listing off all the horrible things the other side has done, it’s really tiresome…

And it brings to mind the old axiom do you know how you know when a politician is lying…

I know it makes people feel better to pretend like the other side of the aisle is always worse than their side but history has not proven that to be true…🤷‍♂️
VP Harris has gaffes or word salad issues as the media call it. But what I am talking about is I dont think anyone has called her a serial Liar. She misspeaks and has to walk it back sometimes. I cant remember much of her word salads but here speaking style is somewhat stiff and I especially think in her first year as VP she seemed overwhelmed to say things perfectly, which didnt happen.

You say Harris has had a whole battalion of blunders so please reply by reciting what the top five are in your mind and roughly what the subject was and the time she said them. I am curious to look them up.

I really dont follow Harris a whole lot because she is not a threat to the US Constitution. How about that for setting her apart from the Dumpster.

You are brainwashed. Please go outside. Turn off Fox News. It rots brains, and they’re profiting off your naïveté.

Never watch it….I read history books, do you know what they say?

And I know you and I are pretty typically chummy and I don’t really care about your politics, per se, and I know they’re pretty left, but I do expect you to be intelligent enough to know this isn’t an atypical situation. This is pretty typical over history….

And often times good is very hard to differentiate from evil and I’m going to be very disappointed if you can’t agree with this…

And if your next answer is yeah, but Trump is… Then you haven’t been paying attention historically.

Last edited:
VP Harris has gaffes or word salad issues as the media call it. But what I am talking about is I dont think anyone has called her a serial Liar. She misspeaks and has to walk it back sometimes. I cant remember much of her word salads but here speaking style is somewhat stiff and I especially think in her first year as VP she seemed overwhelmed to say things perfectly, which didnt happen.

You say Harris has had a whole battalion of blunders so please reply by reciting what the top five are in your mind and roughly what the subject was and the time she said them. I am curious to look them up.

I really dont follow Harris a whole lot because she is not a threat to the US Constitution. How about that for setting her apart from the Dumpster.

That’s just it none… None are in my mind. I don’t pay attention to this shit it’s ****ing stupid and I also didn’t call her a liar and if someone else did, I didn’t notice I just said she makes a lot of blunders…. And I know I’m right about that. I just never cared to remember them.

I’m not stupid enough to put my Faith in a political party, just a theory that is smaller government less involvement…🤷‍♂️

Therefore, I don’t have to remember anything. All I have to do is read history and know the guys my adversaries root for typically have as many or more gaffs as the guy I voted for does….

Simple stuff…

Lastly…, if Trump wins and assuming he stays out of jail lol and the Democratic Party runs Biden against him, he likely will be the next president. I will wager you $1000 by the end of his term the constitution and democracy will still be the same & ready for the next group of candidates to accuse the other one of ruining democracy…

I mean honestly I can’t even believe I’m saying this shit out of my mouth it’s ****ing lunacy….

I truly thought growing up people were smarter than this.

And I’m serious about the bet it will sound like this… Oh crap Trump won you said he’s going to ruin the constitution. I’ll bet you $1000 he doesn’t, deal?

Good Lord. This thread reminds me why I quit going to the other board years ago. Why hasn’t this been moved?????

Gonna need a WAB ruling here.

@uihawk82 I don’t know, it could have been on purpose. I like it, prefabricating. Trump kind of is a prefabricator of bullshit . 😂😂

Before one of you other guys from the other side of the aisle jumps on my ass know, this I think trump’s an ass clown but I have never voted for a Democratic president ever and I’m not going to now….

Not actually sure what I’m gonna do.

Last edited:
That’s just it none… None are in my mind. I don’t pay attention to this shit it’s ****ing stupid and I also didn’t call her a liar and if someone else did, I didn’t notice I just said she makes a lot of blunders…. And I know I’m right about that. I just never cared to remember them.
I think Harris has sort of spit crap out to fill up air space when there is a microphone in front of her. She might not be intentionally lying but she is sort of a Yogi Berra.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Boy! I would like to see your actual proof for all of these statements. You must live in a basement and listen to CNN/MSNBC etc. all day. I forgot your proof is probably CNN/MSNBC etc. Instead your guy in charge now called a woman a lying dog faced pony soldier which I actually heard.
You can Google any of those points and discover for yourself. It’s frightening that you have no clue Trump has done or stated these things in the past. You mock someone for their news sources but it appears you are just tuning into right wing propagandists.

In comparison to Trump? Not even remotely close.

Good Lord. This thread reminds me why I quit going to the other board years ago. Why hasn’t this been moved?????

I think Harris has sort of spit crap out to fill up air space when there is a microphone in front of her. She might not be intentionally lying but she is sort of a Yogi Berra.

Yeah she’s something…not evil, but pretty unaware. Well, at least she comes off that way. Shame on her PR team.

In comparison to Trump? Not even remotely close.

Oh gee….shocker! I’ll make the same wager to you. If Trump wins, in four years, the constitution will still be fine as will democracy.

That’s the propaganda right. Trump is a threat to the constitution and democracy 🤷‍♂️

I say at the end of 4 years, it’s same O same O…

1000 dollars, deal?

Oh gee….shocker! I’ll make the same wager to you. If Trump wins, in four years, the constitution will still be fine as will democracy.

That’s the propaganda right. Trump is a threat to the constitution and democracy 🤷‍♂️

I say at the end of 4 years, it’s same O same O…

1000 dollars, deal?
What world are you living in? He tried bypassing democracy. Are you still in doubt that he attempted to steal the election?

What in the fvck is "not allowed to have brackets" supposed to mean?

Not allowed by who?

For fvcks sake how would you have a tournament with no bracket?

This statement is so nonsensical I don't even know how to approach it.

This women is astonishingly stupid.

Reactions: ddeanHawk
What in the fvck is "not allowed to have brackets" supposed to mean?

Not allowed by who?

For fvcks sake how would you have a tournament with no bracket?

This statement is so nonsensical I don't even know how to approach it.

This women is astonishingly stupid.
Maybe she high 🤔

This thread is great for keeping track of all the pussies on this board. So some dipshit politician doesn't know jack shit about sports.

The women were not allowed to use "March Madness" as a tag on brackets until 2022 by NCAA edict.

She.had a point and probably explained it in her full interview but her statement was not given full context....what a shock.

Reactions: perryhawk
So, Trump was responsible for the China virus?
Of course not….the question was asked if we’re better off now than 4 years ago…..and clearly we are.

Inflation sucks…..but people have short memories and living in the moment might even assume inflation was caused by the current president and blame him.

Can Trump be legitimately criticized for his response to the pandemic….absolutely.

Quantifying the cost or effects of his incompetence is an entirely different matter. I don’t know if that’s even possible.

That’s the problem here though……because the history of this stuff people seem to throw:

The election was stolen! & Go to the capital and fight like hell!

&

Just inject bleach (or whatever it was he said) etc….

Into the same category of all the other stuff…

It’s not even remotely the same….this guy is an immediate danger to our country….

Reactions: Bishop-71
If you read or watched actually credible news reporting, you'd have heard/read about them all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT