ADVERTISEMENT

A bit of interesting of info

JBJRFL

HR All-State
May 7, 2007
In January I failed a stress test. In March I had a very high CA test. In April I had a failed CTA test. Scheduled a Cath with stents June 15. Not able to do stents as had two 95 per cent blockages. Had double by pass surgery. I live in SW Florida. My heart surgeon was Dr David Cervantes. He was a football player from Iowa. His cousin Edgar was a starting full back at the same time. He grew up in the Quad cities. I was pleased to talk some Iowa football with him.

In January I failed a stress test. In March I had a very high CA test. In April I had a failed CTA test. Scheduled a Cath with stents June 15. Not able to do stents as had two 95 per cent blockages. Had double by pass surgery. I live in SW Florida. My heart surgeon was Dr David Cervantes. He was a football player from Iowa. His cousin Edgar was a starting full back at the same time. He grew up in the Quad cities. I was pleased to talk some Iowa football with him.
Hope you are well but what does this have to do with Penn St wrestling? 🤔

I’m at that age where shits falling apart…. had prostate cancer a year ago….. having a scan done the 31st on a large mass on my bladder now….

Appreciate your good health when you have it……and spend as much quality time as you can with your loved ones while you can!

Glad to hear you got the care you needed! Have friends that had that procedure and felt years younger after!

I’m at that age where shits falling apart…. had prostate cancer a year ago….. having a scan done the 31st on a large mass on my bladder now….

Appreciate your good health when you have it……and spend as much quality time as you can with your loved ones while you can!

Glad to hear you got the care you needed! Have friends that had that procedure and felt years younger after!
Best wishes to you and eat more wild mushrooms - seriously!

What a small world. I went to High School with and played football with David but have not talked to him since then. He was not great at football and did not get much playing time on our high school team. As far as I know he was on the Iowa practice squad for all of his time there. The amount of work he must of had to put in to stick on the squad for that amount of time with very little possibility of seeing the field and still getting the grades to get into med school must have been unbelievable. That kind of work ethic must make for an amazing heart surgeon. He was already great guy. I remember him being constantly in a great mood with a huge smile on his face. So glad he was able to take care of you.

Hope all goes well, bruddah.

WTF?! Well wishes from Spooner?! Dude, you’re getting soft 😉
Let's not over exaggerate here. Spooner said he forgot a person -David Cervante (old age does that to a memory). Told the guy what he heard -Sounds like you are doing well (old age setting in makes one loose their hearing). Then told the guy what he should focus on and what is important - That's what's important ( crotchety old man giving orders).
This was classic Spooner. Although it was an impressive correct usage of "apostrophes" in the last sentence , especially for the cess pool. :)

Reactions: so cal hawkfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT