ADVERTISEMENT

A look back at how Biden and the Dems viewed Romney and Russia in 2012.

Are you suggesting that attitudes toward Russia were less hostile before Putin invaded Crimea?

captainobvious-736x800.jpg

This is more nonsense from you. Obama was certainly on the diplomatic path with Russia as there was nothing obvious about where Putin was going until they invaded Crimea. Trump and the republicans, on the other hand, had full knowledge of Putin's motivations and he actively worked to help Putin become more powerful.

Trump became Putin's bish. But the Dems
FAUlty getting his ass handed to him again. Shocked.

It's right in my first reply to your stupid question.
You’ve now had back-to-back opportunities to state your position, which I would have been happy to abide by. Instead you chose once again to dance around like a goddamn monkey and refuse to answer the question.

It should be abundantly clear to everyone by now that you have zero interest in anything resembling a normal discussion. So go fvck yourself.

You’ve now had back-to-back opportunities to state your position, which I would have been happy to abide by. Instead you chose once again to dance around like a goddamn monkey and refuse to answer the question.

It should be abundantly clear to everyone by now that you have zero interest in anything resembling a normal discussion. So go fvck yourself.
I answered your question and pointed you to it yet again.

There is no normal discussion with you. All you are capable of is the TJ show.

Back at ya.

In what post number did you answer the question?

It's been fun, yet again, pulling your strings and exposing you for the fool you are. But the TJ show becomes boring. Carry on as we know you will.

It's been fun, yet again, pulling your strings and exposing you for the fool you are. But the TJ show becomes boring. Carry on as we know you will.
I asked you in which post you answered my question and you responded by referencing a post that l wrote. You’re in Extra Riley Mode tonight.

I hope you enjoyed whatever this was, because this is the last time we’re doing it. I’m not going to waste one more second of my time on your juvenile horseshit.

FAUlty getting his ass handed to him again. Shocked.
Yeah. Stupid people not being able to separate criticism of Biden from support of Trump, then patting themselves on the back, is an epidemic around here for sure. You and Huey are like the guy who walks into the bar with a pile of dogshit in his hand and proudly proclaims "Hey everyone, look what I almost stepped in!"

Democrats have insisted for 7 years that Russia helped elect Donald Trump. And Democrats have repeatedly claimed that Trump is trying to destroy America's democracy. Just today we had the latest in a long succession of threads comparing Trump to HItler and claiming that he intends to install an authoritarian regime if he gets back into the White House.

By their very own reasoning and logic, by their very own statements, Democrats are claiming that Russia is endeavoring to destroy our very foundation as a country. That seems like a bit of a threat to the United States, no?
I agree with you but why again are we discussing some old 2012 crap a former president got wrong?

What does that even mean? What is it you contribute here again? I mean, I know what you're main MO is. And that's talking to posters about other posters you take some sort of issue with. Usually the same sorry ones, all of you clones of one another. This post here will just get either a cowardly laughing emoji or an offhand empty quip though.

Where's all of the awesome threads you've started?
You’re a loon. I don’t feel the same need you have to start, “Hey guys, don’t forget about me!”, threads. Also, THIS WAS YOUR THREAD…I’m well aware you’ll read it.

Lol…this is the second time you’ve mentioned the small amount of threads I have started.
the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

To put into perspective just how long ago this was, Biden was only 70 then.

What is controversial here? By their actions, the Democrats have proven Mitt was correct. And traditional Republicans still also view Russia as a threat. Unfortunately the MAGA wing that has taken over and is doing Russia's dealings here seek to appease Russia. It's almost as if the adults in the room all acknowledge the truth, and unfortunately, the MAGA wing are making the most noise.

Exactly this, the rest of this thread is arguing about water that passed under the bridge long ago.

Let’s talk about the here and now and the inherent danger the world faces if Russia succeeds in Ukraine and the dangerous factions within the GOP who are actively cheering on Putin today.

So now FAU, you’re gonna tell me that Republicans as a party, fully embraced Romney’s foreign policy as far a Russia was concerned?

I will admit that Romney turned out to be more correct than Obama and most Dems in 2012...but he was also more correct than Trump, MAGAts and Republicans, too.

Reactions: RileyHawk
It’s weird how the leaders of the respected parties have switched places on their opinions towards Russia in the past decade or so.
Dems we can work with them
Gop we can’t trust them
Dems we can’t trust them
Gop we can work with them .

Reactions: joelbc1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT