ADVERTISEMENT

A new study on test scores sheds light on 'substantial' pandemic learning loss. Here's what parents need to know

Ok.

Look, I realize you know everything about everything, but feel free to cool your jets.

Again: Do your own Google searching. It was commonplace. School districts struggled with staffing during the pandemic. Some struggled before the pandemic; Covid made it worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
Again: Do your own Google searching. It was commonplace. School districts struggled with staffing during the pandemic. Some struggled before the pandemic; Covid made it worse.

I have been a school administrator for 15 years and my wife is a teacher. I don't need to google shit about this issue. I lived it daily and continue to. Student performance is a daily conversation in my office and in my home.

Much like you lecturing me about private school vouchers a couple months ago, please have a smidgen of awareness that you might be talking to someone who knows a bit about the subject as well.

Reactions: Pinehawk
Stupid thread is stupid. Of course, look who started it.
There were negative outcomes after a global pandemic? Who would have thought??
Moron talking about the need to stop being policially biased posts article from right wing site....and the graphics don't support the stated conclusion.
g4_reading_basic_scatter-763x576.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT