ADVERTISEMENT

A nice visit

bnicolls

HR MVP
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2005
I had a nice visit in my office from Tom, Dan Dennis and Mark Perry this week. They were in CO at the OTC. These are all really great guys, besides being at the top of their profession.

The talk was mostly on the love of the out of doors, and some wrestling.

The new building, as previously mentioned, is going thru the University facility review. It'll happen one way or the other, but of course needs to happen the right way in the right place. No one in the room can be described as patient, but the process must be satisfied.

We've had a lot of good news this off season. Keep it rolling!!!!

I had a nice visit in my office from Tom, Dan Dennis and Mark Perry this week. They were in CO at the OTC. These are all really great guys, besides being at the top of their profession.

The new building, as previously mentioned, is going thru the University facility review. It'll happen one way or the other, but of course needs to happen the right way in the right place. No one in the room can be described as patient, but the process must be satisfied.

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

Reactions: PinsNpints

Thanks for the update. Excited to see what's in the works! Thank you for your support of the program.

Any guess on a timeline for the ground breaking?

Reactions: PinsNpints
I don't know. However, I plan to visit with Admin during PSU weekend. Hopefully more definition by then.

I hear it is the big recruit weekend too, so I'll be in the room prior to the game.
PSU is pretty stout on the Football field these days too, saw somewhere they were ranked about 5th, so Hawks better be in good form!

I've been in Iowa City before to watch the Hawks take out highly ranked PSU squads, no reason it can't happen again.....

Thanks for all your contributions Sir.

Go Hawks!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT