ADVERTISEMENT

A non-call out, call out...

Some people I know said the general student body said they're sorry. They didn't know how badly your feelings would be hurt by them not being nice to your friends.Any other schools/states/countries that aren't nice enough or respectful enough of Jersey? Rutgers fans emotions matter.

Well if you’re gonna say he left because he didn’t like being 6th on the team (which has no basis other than your rumor board), maybe you should look at the actual factors.

The B1G even let him transfer outside the scope of the rules.... of course there wouldn’t be a real good reason for it... word has it that St Cael scheduled a surgery without Nick or his parents blessing and over their objections.

And why do you care so much about Suriano?? Remember, you have the greatest developer of talent ever... there should never be a hole in your lineup.... unless of course St Cael only cares about spending time with his blue chippers or recruiting blue chippers after they’ve committed elsewhere.

But no, nothing ever shady about your program.

Well if you’re gonna say he left because he didn’t like being 6th on the team (which has no basis other than your rumor board), maybe you should look at the actual factors.

The B1G even let him transfer outside the scope of the rules.... of course there wouldn’t be a real good reason for it... word has it that St Cael scheduled a surgery without Nick or his parents blessing and over their objections.

And why do you care so much about Suriano?? Remember, you have the greatest developer of talent ever... there should never be a hole in your lineup.... unless of course St Cael only cares about spending time with his blue chippers or recruiting blue chippers after they’ve committed elsewhere.

But no, nothing ever shady about your program.

I wish I could like a post more than once. Excellent post. PSU fans are the most blindly loyal fanbase I have ever come across. To think the Jerry Sandusky situation came to light and they became even more fiercely loyal. Most PSU fans I have spoken to are completely unwilling to look at any possible faults of their coaches, programs, or University at large. It is very odd. Most places over criticize their coaches, such as Ohio State with Tom Ryan, who gets criticized for every decision he makes and even has groups calling for his job, despite the absolutely unbelievable job he has done with that program. PSU on the other hand, put Cael on a pedestal and he can do no wrong and even questioning him will get you kicked out of their club.

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
Is that what you call it when people laugh at something ?

The amount of energy you spend on it is suspicious. Maybe because you know if you keep repeating “he is a whiny baby”, you may be able to deflect from the truth.... st Cael’s ethics.

M
The amount of energy you spend on it is suspicious. Maybe because you know if you keep repeating “he is a whiny baby”, you may be able to deflect from the truth.... st Cael’s ethics.
Maybe if you keep talking about chin semen and hard ons everyone will know how great rutgers,suriano.jersey are.

Last edited:
I wish I could like a post more than once. Excellent post. PSU fans are the most blindly loyal fanbase I have ever come across. To think the Jerry Sandusky situation came to light and they became even more fiercely loyal. Most PSU fans I have spoken to are completely unwilling to look at any possible faults of their coaches, programs, or University at large. It is very odd. Most places over criticize their coaches, such as Ohio State with Tom Ryan, who gets criticized for every decision he makes and even has groups calling for his job, despite the absolutely unbelievable job he has done with that program. PSU on the other hand, put Cael on a pedestal and he can do no wrong and even questioning him will get you kicked out of their club.
You must not read the Fire Franklin posts after the first 3 and out of every game

M

Maybe if you keep talking about chin semen and hard ons everyone will know how great rutgers,suriano.jersey are.McGreevey's vision for NJ coming true.

You’re the one who insults a kid who transferred out simply because you both dislike jersey and people who don’t look at PSU as saints.

It’s actually kind of tired.... especially when you say it affected team planning. I guess when Cael recruits kids who’ve already verbaled elsewhere and it affects that teams planning, it’s ok.

Ignore button coming your way.

[
You’re the one who insults a kid who transferred out simply because you both dislike jersey and people who don’t look at PSU as saints.

It’s actually kind of tired.... especially when you say it affected team planning. I guess when Cael recruits kids who’ve already verbaled elsewhere and it affects that teams planning, it’s ok.

Ignore button coming your way.
I didn't say anything about team planning, don't dislike jersey,don't even care about jersey, and your other points are points I guess.I'll let you get back to defending rutgers and your guys call out of a guy who has no reason to chase him around for another match.Lee won and he's supposed to move up to avenge his victory?Later on.

You must not read the Fire Franklin posts after the first 3 and out of every game

Seriously, you are going to toss out that softball...

But, since you went here, I'll break the truth to you as to why things are different for Franklin...

And I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here. Perhaps you never noticed this little bit of difference between Franklin and the various other men who were or remain in powerful positions at PSU and could literally "do nothing wrong, ever" and also they at times have had the ability to "walk on water."

You see Franklin, unlike these men has one small box unchecked on his list of accomplishments on his resume.

You might think it is winning multiple National Championships in the arena of their coaching experience.

However, you would be mistaken. You see, you are overlooking a simple factor that is still much, much, more important to and masses in Happy Valley and rural PA.

He is not white.

Last edited:
[

I didn't say anything about team planning, don't dislike jersey,don't even care about jersey, and your other points are points I guess.I'll let you get back to defending rutgers and your guys call out of a guy who has no reason to chase him around for another match.Lee won and he's supposed to move up to avenge his victory?Later on.

Get a room...

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT