ADVERTISEMENT

A Tale of Two Parties

Do you honestly think Trump cares about that “sucker and loser”? This is just another photo-op type moment for Trump, like him holding up a Bible or hugging a flag.

FTR, this is not a defense of Democrats, but let’s not pretend Trump is anything other than a self-centered, narcissistic piece of shit.

Jesus ****in’ Christ.

Do you honestly think Trump cares about that “sucker and loser”? This is just another photo-op type moment for Trump, like him holding up a Bible or hugging a flag.

FTR, this is not a defense of Democrats, but let’s not pretend Trump is anything other than a self-centered, narcissistic piece of shit.

Jesus ****in’ Christ.
One is going, one isn't.

Jesus ****in’ Christ.
You Marxist pig 🙄

One is going, one isn't.
Okay?

How often does the POTUS attend a fallen cop’s funeral? You’re telling me Trump hit every one when he was POTUS?

And you’re the guy who admitted he would vote for Jeffrey Dahmer if he were the Republican candidate (whoever has an R next to their name, right?), so I will give your brief thoughts all the consideration they deserve. None.

But, hey, at least you are honest about having no moral standards for whom you vote for. I’ll give you that.

Link the video or transcript where he said anything like that.
TIA.
Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

One is going, one isn't.
fun trump GIF

Okay?

How often does the POTUS attend a fallen cop’s funeral? You’re telling me Trump hit every one when he was POTUS?

And you’re the guy who admitted he would vote for Jeffrey Dahmer if he were the Republican candidate (whoever has an R next to their name, right?), so I will give your brief thoughts all the consideration they deserve. None.

But, hey, at least you are honest about having no moral standards for whom you vote for. I’ll give you that.
Good on you for being someone who can appreciate an uncomfortable truth instead of the convenient lies.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Link the video or transcript where he said anything like that.
TIA.
🙄

If it’s not on video, he didn’t say it. And even if there is video or audio, that’s not what he meant. You dumb ****s really need new material.

Regardless, you have no idea if he did or didn’t say it, either. I was being purposely flippant to emphasize a point, which is there is no doubt about Trump’s character and moral standing. Just like there is no doubt of the character and morals of the pieces of shit who still support Trump.

Okay?

Didn't he attend Felon Floyd's funeral....or did he just collect his 10% of the "settlement" grift?

Dude can shit in his hands and throw it at reporters if it brings us back to 1.75 gas, being able to eat out for less than 40 bucks a person while not paying for 3 wars for all I care. Frankly, the guy can take every press conference starting with "you are ****ing stupid, what's your question?" If it means we actually get immigration under control.

🙄

If it’s not on video, he didn’t say it. And even if there is video or audio, that’s not what he meant. You dumb ****s really need new material.

Regardless, you have no idea if he did or didn’t say it, either. I was being purposely flippant to emphasize a point, which is there is no doubt about Trump’s character and moral standing. Just like there is no doubt of the character and morals of the pieces of shit who still support Trump.
So he said it because you just know he said it?? 🤡 🤣 🤡

That is so true. I hate lies and bullshit.

I’m being honest when I give you credit for being honest. I respect you more than most.
Yet here you are with, Trump said this and Trump said that.........I just know he did, because he's naughty like that! 🤣 🤡

Dude can shit in his hands and throw it at reporters if it brings us back to 1.75 gas, being able to eat out for less than 40 bucks a person while not paying for 3 wars for all I care. Frankly, the guy can take every press conference starting with "you are ****ing stupid, what's your question?" If it means we actually get immigration under control.
So sorry you are having trouble making ends meet. I would rather eat at home than hand our country to Donald f*cking Drumph. (I heard on the radio today his Grandfather, maybe great grandfather changed the family name from this) Heard it on Need to Know-Jeff Angelo show…

So sorry you are having trouble making ends meet. I would rather eat at home than hand our country to Donald f*cking Drumph. (I heard on the radio today his Grandfather, maybe great grandfather changed the family name from this) Heard it on Need to Know-Jeff Angelo show…

You will take what they give you and you will be happy!

Those are big "if's" you're going with. I noticed you used the words "immigration under control", what ever happened to that wall that Mexico was going to pay for? You can claim all the "if" statements you want, but in the end those if's end up being false. What you're left with is just a dictator and his crime family.

You will take what they give you and you will be happy!
I’m not happy.

I want a sane Republican in the White House.

Why can’t we move past Donald Trump? Seriously. Just because he pisses liberals off doesn’t work for me. I can’t stand the son of a bitch. He is the antithesis to nearly everything conservatives should stand for.

I’m not happy.

I want a sane Republican in the White House.

Why can’t we move past Donald Trump? Seriously. Just because he pisses liberals off doesn’t work for me. I can’t stand the son of a bitch. He is the antithesis to nearly everything conservatives should stand for.
We need younger representation for sure. I've joined the Dallas county chapter of republicans to voice this very concern.

Frankly I think Trump is the only one Biden can beat, because so many people are anti Trump. If we were running an old boot Repubs would win in a landslide.

Those are big "if's" you're going with. I noticed you used the words "immigration under control", what ever happened to that wall that Mexico was going to pay for? You can claim all the "if" statements you want, but in the end those if's end up being false. What you're left with is just a dictator and his crime family.
The wall that exist that this admin kept building on and then eventually shut down, with materials on site, due to lack of funding?

It would have been done 2 years ago if the 10% for the big guy would have made sense. Dictator like being in the Supreme Court over regulating speech? Or more like Using executive orders to spend tax payer dollars without votes?

The wall that exist that this admin kept building on and then eventually shut down, with materials on site, due to lack of funding?

It would have been done 2 years ago if the 10% for the big guy would have made sense. Dictator like being in the Supreme Court over regulating speech? Or more like Using executive orders to spend tax payer dollars without votes?
Mexico ran out of money I guess….

the only "solution" to immigration that trump and his supporters will get behind are non-permanent, band-aid quick fixes that are always "ONE ELECTION AWAY FROM CRUMBLING!!!"

they don't want to actually fix the system...then they couldn't campaign on it

it's kind of like medicine...the money is in the treatment of problem, not the cure

the only "solution" to immigration that trump and his supporters will get behind are non-permanent, band-aid quick fixes that are always "ONE ELECTION AWAY FROM CRUMBLING!!!"

they don't want to actually fix the system...then they couldn't campaign on it

it's kind of like medicine...the money is in the treatment of problem, not the cure
"Tax the rich" ring a bell?

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT