ADVERTISEMENT

A vote for Biden is a vote for Elder Abuse

I mean, right?

It’s like you were the victim of a home invasion. After breaking into your house and stealing your life savings the thugs give you a choice - before they leave they’re all either going to sodomize your wife or gang rape your daughter.

Totally up to you. It’s your ‘choice’.

giphy.gif

I mean, right?

It’s like you were the victim of a home invasion. After breaking into your house and stealing your life savings the thugs give you a choice - before they leave they’re all either going to sodomize your wife or gang rape your daughter.

Totally up to you. It’s your ‘choice’.
I don't follow since only Trump is actually guilty of sexual assault.

Just imagine if Joe had committed to being a one term President.

Save democracy and turn over the reigns. Pick a viable heir apparent as VP.

This election would be vastly different IMO.

As it is, it's gonna be a nail biter.

I'd agree with this. And would further, imagine if the DOJ (state and federal) had been able to kick off investigations and get Trump in the multitude of courts earlier. He'd be in prison and ineligible for Presidency and we'd have a second viable option.

Just imagine if the GOP would have voted for Trump to be impeached when he should have been. We'd have a left turn 4 years ago and all of this would have been averted. Or if the GOP would have stuck to the guns in the post Jan 6 speeches vs cowering to him as they are now......

Biden has no business being President, but the idiots equating what is happening with Biden and what is elder abuse should be curb stomped.

Would you say wheeling Diane Feinstein’s feeble lifeless corpse around pretending she still had the ability to be a fully functioning public servant elder abuse or no?

GettyImages-1488929538.jpg

Let’s see if you have the intellectual capacity to tell the truth.

Just imagine if Joe had committed to being a one term President.

Save democracy and turn over the reigns. Pick a viable heir apparent as VP.

This election would be vastly different IMO.

As it is, it's gonna be a nail biter.
Just imagine if Trump didn't lead an insurrection and the GOP didn't enable and go all in on a literal domestic terrorist. That's the takeaway.

The only reasons anyone ever offers for why she would be the worst leader of all time is because she’s an awful human being and slept her way up the ladder. And the latter is no doubt a racist innuendo.

If character is the really the concern with Kamala, then no one can actually believe Trump is a better alternative.
Harris and Willie Brown dated for less than two years...openly. They broke up in 1995...surprising many.

She was a deputy DA for Alameda County in 1990...before she knew Willie Brown. Brown appointed her to several boards after their relationship began but that, apparently, was SOP in CA where lucrative appointments went to friends and family. She kept her ADA job...which Brown had absolutely nothing to do with and where she built a reputation.

She was recruited by SF DA Hallinan as an ADA in 1998 - three years after her relationship with Brown ended. She became the chief of the Career Criminal Division. In a break with the office, she opposed trying juveniles in Superior Court and left the office going to work in City Hall.

She was ELECTED to the position of DA in 2003, beating Hallinan...did she sleep with all those voters? She ran unopposed in her next election...did she sleep with all her erstwhile opponents to prevent them from entering the race? How did she sleep her way to state AG in 2010 - another elected position? Who did she sleep with when she was elected to replace Barbara Boxer in 2016? Did she with Joe Biden to get the VP job? No?

Can they define exactly how she "slept her way to the top" based on a single relationship that lasted two years in the mid-90's? No?

The "slept her way to the top" story is nothing but a racist, misogynistic trope.

*edit: apologies for misreading RL's OP...*smacks my forehead* I am running on fumes and caffeine this am...but she WAS a bad choice. I said so then and I still believe it.

Last edited:
I'd agree with this. And would further, imagine if the DOJ (state and federal) had been able to kick off investigations and get Trump in the multitude of courts earlier. He'd be in prison and ineligible for Presidency and we'd have a second viable option.

Just imagine if the GOP would have voted for Trump to be impeached when he should have been. We'd have a left turn 4 years ago and all of this would have been averted. Or if the GOP would have stuck to the guns in the post Jan 6 speeches vs cowering to him as they are now......
That's fair.

The slow walking of the court cases...especially the Jan 6 case is perplexing. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say it's as if they were trying to time them for the spring/summer of 2024 and it backfired. :)

The foreign press, as well as international polling, shows concern by the rest of the world.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...ting-worse-ahead-of-2024-election/ar-BB1op82Q

Everyone can see it and acknowledge it except the people explicitly in the position to gain political offices and cushy jobs in his next administration if he were to win.

The incentive is to keep up appearances like Weekend at Bernie’s to secure those sweet sweet government positions, pay, benefits, and power.

It’s shameful.

R.c3d3338a3aa93626e19a09d3d4c50f00

The foreign press, as well as international polling, shows concern by the rest of the world.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...ting-worse-ahead-of-2024-election/ar-BB1op82Q

And it's not unfair criticism. An 82 YO should be out in a rocker enjoying the golden years watching his great grandkids run around and complaining about the clouds.

Europe is more worried about a Trump presidency. https://www.lemonde.fr/en/europe/ar...s-return-to-the-white-house_6674292_143.html#

And he should be serving 5-10 for the 80+ crimes he committed in his golden years.

We have 2 less than stellar options. But these are what we have.

No, she didn't. Harris and Willie Brown dated for less than two years...openly. They broke up in 1995...surprising many.

She was a deputy DA for Alameda County in 1990...before she knew Willie Brown. Brown appointed her to several boards after their relationship began but that, apparently, was SOP in CA where lucrative appointments went to friends and family. She kept her ADA job...which Brown had absolutely nothing to do with and where she built a reputation.

She was recruited by SF DA Hallinan as an ADA in 1998 - three years after her relationship with Brown ended. She became the chief of the Career Criminal Division. In a break with the office, she opposed trying juveniles in Superior Court and left the office going to work in City Hall.

She was ELECTED to the position of DA in 2003, beating Hallinan...did she sleep with all those voters? She ran unopposed in her next election...did she sleep with all her erstwhile opponents to prevent them from entering the race? How did she sleep her way to state AG in 2010 - another elected position? Who did she sleep with when she was elected to replace Barbara Boxer in 2016? I assume you think she slept with Joe Biden to get the VP job? No?

Can you define exactly how she "slept her way to the top" based on a single relationship that lasted two years in the mid-90's?

To equate her character with that of Donald Trump is absolutely idiotic. The "slept her way to the top" story is nothing but a racist, misogynistic trope. I'm surprised you swallowed it so readily.

*edit: and all that said, I opposed her selection and still believe she was a poor choice but it had nothing to do with all that bullshit - I just didn't think she was the right person for the job.

I thought it was clear I was mocking the closet racists who push false narratives to discredit people they don’t like then love to raise their hands in the air and protest their innocence.

I have little doubt the “Joe and the Ho” crowd are just flinging bullshit because affirmative action or fornication is the only way a liberal woman of color could achieve the status she did.

Reactions: funksouljon

Watch his hand movements. FFS. Wake up.
What exactly is it I need to wake up for/to? I asked for a link to "elder abuse" not whether or not I think Joe should still be a public servant. I think he's too old, showing signs of both physical and mental decline and should retire. The other guy is also showing signs of physical and mental decline, then you couple that with a clear mental disorder (narcissism) and felony convictions and I'm pretty certain we're just eff'd either way.

Literally nobody hates Kamala because she's a woman of color lol people hate her because she's an idiot who has endlessly failed upwards. You do recall she is the official border czar of the worst illegal immigration crisis in this nation's (and the world's) history as a single example of why she is unfit.
People are so often obtuse and blinded by their own biases.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
People think they are being subtle but they aren’t.

It’s intentional.
Correct - it’s an old tired fallback when they think that even uttering or writing terms like racism/race will end a conversation in their favor.

Correct - it’s an old tired fallback when they think that even uttering or writing terms like racism/race will end a conversation in their favor.
It’s a spectrum. Bias to full-fledged racism. Plenty of gray in between.

There are people who see racism in everything and then there are people see racism in nothing. I aim to fall in the middle.

I thought it was clear I was mocking the closet racists who push false narratives to discredit people they don’t like then love to raise their hands in the air and protest their innocence.

I have little doubt the “Joe and the Ho” crowd are just flinging bullshit because affirmative action or fornication is the only way a liberal woman of color could achieve the status she did.
Totally missed it which is why I was so surprised. It's clear as day. The OP will be edited to reflect that I'm an idiot. :D

• Wow
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
It’s a spectrum. Bias to full-fledged racism. Plenty of gray in between.

There are people who see racism in everything and then there are people see racism in nothing. I aim to fall in the middle.
I’m old enough to remember growing up in a segregated South and to see very real institutional racism and to witness the incredible changes that have pushed us almost to the other extreme.
Some on this site are of an age where it’s only something they’ve heard about. They have no idea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT