ADVERTISEMENT

A vote for Biden is a vote for Elder Abuse

And it's not unfair criticism. An 82 YO should be out in a rocker enjoying the golden years watching his great grandkids run around and complaining about the clouds.

Europe is more worried about a Trump presidency. https://www.lemonde.fr/en/europe/ar...s-return-to-the-white-house_6674292_143.html#

And he should be serving 5-10 for the 80+ crimes he committed in his golden years.

We have 2 less than stellar options. But these are what we have.
My mom is 77 and struggles with remembering where her darn car keys are, is usually ready to throw her phone, and lord forbit the USPS screw up a mail delivery. And that's just 3 of 100 daily things and she's living alone. Imagine the stress of running AMERICA...at 82. Hell yes he should be sitting in a rocker enjoying the golden years.

He's voting for Elon.

That would be the best thing to happen to this country since Barack was elected in 2008. We, mostly people like you and your ilk, don’t deserve him though. Look what you all put him through buying Twitter. The crazies came out of the woodwork.

He’ll just have to relegate himself to disrupting space travel, transportation, and the energy industries, along with being instrumental in the computer-brain interface research, autonomous driving, general-purpose AI, and humanoid robotics future industries. While being America’s finest entrepreneur of the 21st century. Nothing too important.

That would be the best thing that happened to this country since Barack was elected in 2008. We, mostly people like you and your ilk, don’t deserve him though. Look what you all put him through buying Twitter. The crazies came out of the woodwork.

He’ll just have to relegate himself to disrupting space travel, transportation, and the energy industries, along with being instrumental in the computer-brain interface research, autonomous driving, general-purpose AI, and humanoid robotics future industries. While being America’s finest entrepreneur of the 21st century. Nothing too important.
Please stop fapping, it's not even noon yet.

Holy shit, I didn't know that Biden was old until you pointed it out! This is groundbreaking stuff. You should talk about it all the time!
To be fair this board does have a pretty equal balance of those who can't stop posting about Trump's every move and those who do the same for Biden. Both should be ridiculed and laughed at. :cool:

Imagine locking Chis and PF in a room together...they could just argue incessantly until one of their heads exploded.

I'd actually pay good money to watch that reality show.

Yet here you shitpost, adding nothing of substance to the discussion, per usual.
Blowing Elon isn't adding anything either. I made a joke, because you love Elon. And you got offended by the innocent joke because you have thin skin.

You could have easily just "Oh good one" and moved on, But I knew you couldn't and wouldn't do that. So here we are. You can call it a shitpost if you'd like, but it truly was just a joke and apparently such a harsh one that you couldn't take it.

Have a great afternoon :)

I’m old enough to remember growing up in a segregated South and to see very real institutional racism and to witness the incredible changes that have pushed us almost to the other extreme.
Some on this site are of an age where it’s only something they’ve heard about. They have no idea.
I missed the Holocaust too. I still believe I am capable of forming a rational opinion about antisemitism.

Again, racism and racial bias have a spectrum. We all—black, white, brown, yellow, etc.—fall somewhere along it.

Some people legitimately oppose Kamala Harris because of policy; others a mixture of policy and racial bias; and others couldn’t tell you one policy Kamala supports but they do know she is liberal, colored, and therefore a ho and bad.

The vast majority of opposition to Kamala is not rooted in the KKK. But the visceral reactions to her that cause emotional responses from people, especially those who push the “she’s a ho” narrative, do not emerge from a place of principled objectivity.

Hence the point.

Reactions: RileyHawk and IACub
I don't worry about ole Joe, he has a good team around to help with the small things. Now, i see that Crazy filth Don would never take any advice from anyone, as he knows EVERYTHING, just ask him. Yes he is CRAZY.

That would be the best thing to happen to this country since Barack was elected in 2008. We, mostly people like you and your ilk, don’t deserve him though. Look what you all put him through buying Twitter. The crazies came out of the woodwork.

Who was he married to at the time of this open relationship?
LOL...you mean the woman he had been separated from for over a decade? Here's an excerpt from a 1984 NYT article:

Two years ago (1982), Mr. Brown and his wife of 25 years, Blanche Vitero, separated amicably.

He didn't start dating Harris until '94. That would be twelve years later. After being separated. Legally. Now...IF you have a problem with that, you know you're going to have to deal with this:

Who was Trump married to when he slept with Marla? Who was he married to when he slept with Melania? Who was he married to when he slept with Stormy Daniels?

Just for clarification, Trump wasn't separated from any of them. He was banging Daniels while Melania was home taking care of their infant son.

Are you still claiming the Brown/Harris relationship was a problem?

In his defense he's only shit commenting on a shit post.

One man’s shit post is another man’s astute observation. The visceral reaction from the left on this thread bears that out to be true. Most don’t even try to deny the observation. Deep down, they know Joe Biden is too old and has far too much mental deterioration to continue serving for four more years.

It is simply true. Therefore, not a shit post.

I missed the Holocaust too. I still believe I am capable of forming a rational opinion about antisemitism.

Again, racism and racial bias have a spectrum. We all—black, white, brown, yellow, etc.—fall somewhere along it.

Some people legitimately oppose Kamala Harris because of policy; others a mixture of policy and racial bias; and others couldn’t tell you one policy Kamala supports but they do know she is liberal, colored, and therefore a ho and bad.

The vast majority of opposition to Kamala is not rooted in the KKK. But the visceral reactions to her that cause emotional responses from people, especially those who push the “she’s a ho” narrative, do not emerge from a place of principled objectivity.

Hence the point.
I just think Kamala is hot word salad garbage.

So did Dem's in 2020 which is why she flamed out in her presidential run prior to the primaries actually starting.

Would you say wheeling Diane Feinstein’s feeble lifeless corpse around pretending she still had the ability to be a fully functioning public servant elder abuse or no?

GettyImages-1488929538.jpg

Let’s see if you have the intellectual capacity to tell the truth.

Do you believe that Dianne Feinstein and Joseph Biden are the same people?

Trump is a serial philanderer and convicted Felon. He shouldn’t be anywhere near the White House.
We are in agreement.

But that’s not in question.

There is a very contrived narrative surrounding Kamala Harris and licentious behavior. The same people screaming about that are the same people who have never so much as batted an eye over Trump’s sexual indiscretions. While some of that is rooted in good old-fashioned sexism, there’s a reason the usual suspects go off about Kamala Harris supposedly being such a ho but have nothing to say about Lauren Boebert.

Yep.

And a woman of color would be an absolute disaster as leader of the free world. Can’t have that. 🙄
I don’t care if the VP is a woman, or African American; however, are you comfortable with VP Harris being the next president? From her various speeches that I’ve seen…she doesn’t strike me as the most intelligent person in the room.

We are in agreement.

But that’s not in question.

There is a very contrived narrative surrounding Kamala Harris and licentious behavior. The same people screaming about that are the same people who have never so much as batted an eye over Trump’s sexual indiscretions. While some of that is rooted in good old-fashioned sexism, there’s a reason the usual suspects go off about Kamala Harris supposedly being such a ho but have nothing to say about Lauren Boebert.

Who did Donald Trump sleep with to advance his political career?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I’m not voting for either one.
Senility, dementia, lack of character, incompetence on a grand scale. All of the above,

If you choose otherwise you’re free to do so. My absent vote won’t make a difference but I value my vote and neither is worthy IMO.
I can respect that, as I have several friends that did the same thing in the 2020 presidential election. However, Biden was still elected and I don’t think America can handle 4 more years of Biden policies.

Last edited:
Which has absolutely nothing to do with Kamala.

D's thought she was hot garbage in 2020.

Check that, she withdrew from the race on 3 Dec 2019 cuz she sucked so bad.

So if she flamed out that badly why exactly am I wrong thinking she sucks?

Less than 2% Dem party support. Dems saw right through her until she got picked to be VP.

Now she is brilliant and an inspiration.

It’s a joke.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
There is a very contrived narrative surrounding Kamala Harris and licentious behavior. The same people screaming about that are the same people who have never so much as batted an eye over Trump’s sexual indiscretions.
It's what I like to call partisan outrage.

Partisan outrage involves intense anger or indignation from individuals or groups based on their political beliefs or affiliation. It includes not only strong reactions to controversial events or issues but also apathy or muted responses when similar occurrences involve someone affiliated with their own political party.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I'd like to hear your rationale about Trump and a team of potential criminal yes-men would be better than either Biden or Harris with their team around them.
C’mon…your characterization of Trump’s potential team as “criminal yes-men” is simply a Dem talking point/scare tactic. It appears Biden policies are mainly driven by the far left of his party, rather than moderate Dems, which is scary.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Which has absolutely nothing to do with Kamala.

D's thought she was hot garbage in 2020.

Check that, she withdrew from the race on 3 Dec 2019 cuz she sucked so bad.

So if she flamed out that badly why exactly am I wrong thinking she sucks?
because maybe you recognize that the american presidential primary system isn't necessarily ideally equipped to produce the best candidates possible (considering the candidates that process has been producing recently)

"i don't like her because her primary campaign flamed out early" is not exactly the strongest take i've seen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT