ADVERTISEMENT

A vote for Biden is a vote for Elder Abuse

Who did Donald Trump sleep with to advance his political career?
Can you confirm without a doubt whom Kamala slept with to advance hers?

The interesting part of the question you unwittingly posed is the stark contrast in advancement opportunities for men and women in terms of stereotypes.

Trump—thanks to being born silver spoon in hand—has never had to be concerned with power or advancement. So, in reality, the question you pose is a non sequitur and demonstrates just how little you understand the concept that men of status or prestige will never be questioned about how their careers advanced while women, especially women of color, will almost always have to contend with those charges and accusations. And while it’s true women have advanced, or tried to advance, their careers by opening their legs for the right people, that is certainly not the case for many women. But that doesn’t stop the visceral accusations and assumptions from some, especially when the woman in question is of color.

Congratulations on doing your part to reinforce that level of prejudice and idiocy.

One man’s shit post is another man’s astute observation. The visceral reaction from the left on this thread bears that out to be true. Most don’t even try to deny the observation. Deep down, they know Joe Biden is too old and has far too much mental deterioration to continue serving for four more years.
And now do Trump.

But you won't - you'll deflect, per usual.

I just think Kamala is hot word salad garbage.

So did Dem's in 2020 which is why she flamed out in her presidential run prior to the primaries actually starting.
Yes, she is not a good politician. That is objectively true. The same as it is objectively true that Joe Biden picked her for VP because of her status as a woman of color. Sadly, candidates tend to pick a running mate not on merit but on whatever demographic box on the bingo card they think will give them a boost in widening their support. It was true for Obama when he picked Joe Biden; the same as it was true for McCain when he picked Sarah Palin. Trump likely picked Pence to appeal to more evangelicals, and Trump could quite possibly pick someone like Tim Scott this time around for obvious reasons.

Again, though, none of that is in question or touches upon my argument.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I don’t care if the VP is a woman, or African American; however, are you comfortable with VP Harris being the next president? From her various speeches that I’ve seen…she doesn’t strike me as the most intelligent person in the room.

I am a moderate conservative and would likely disagree with her on many issues.

With that said, I can assure you she is smarter than almost anyone on this board caring to opine about her, myself included, and that she is preferable to Biden AND Trump.

Yes, I understand that isn’t saying much, but the point still stands.

I'd like to hear your rationale about Trump and a team of potential criminal yes-men would be better than either Biden or Harris with their team around them.
Without mentioning anyone else or his opponents - do you believe Joe Biden is mentally and physically competent to stay in office for an additional 4.5 years?

How many illegals do you think constitutes a bad job for the head of the border? Is it higher than 9.2 million in your mind? Biases indeed, ragnar..
Border security is an absolute joke right now. It’s been the biggest **** up of Biden’s presidency, especially with the blatant refusal to even acknowledge it until an election year.

Again, I have said multiple times I would disagree with her politically on many issues. Again, that is not what is in question or even being argued.

I thought it was clear I was mocking the closet racists who push false narratives to discredit people they don’t like then love to raise their hands in the air and protest their innocence.

I have little doubt the “Joe and the Ho” crowd are just flinging bullshit because affirmative action or fornication is the only way a liberal woman of color could achieve the status she did.
However, didn’t Biden state when he was selecting his VP candidate that it would be from a group of women of color? Why limit your choice to specific group(s) rather than just pick the best perceived candidate? I believe the answer is simply that the Dems wanted to tout being the party that selected the first woman of color as the VP.

The actions handlers took on Feinstein were abusive near her end,

Well there’s progress.

Since this thread was about Biden, which for some reason you brought up a different person, do you believe Feinstein and Biden are in similar situations?

I believe he is closer to Feinstein’s mental condition than most want to admit. Maybe 50-60% of the way there. Biden appears lost/confused during and after public speeches, gets easily confused, forget topics, changes topics randomly, long pauses, swaps words/phrases, and tells stories about things that didn’t happen.

Does anyone here know how mental health declines?

Anyone care for an elderly loved one?

However, didn’t Biden state when he was selecting his VP candidate that it would be from a group of women of color? Why limit your choice to specific group(s) rather than just pick the best perceived candidate? I believe the answer is simply that the Dems wanted to tout being the party that selected the first woman of color as the VP.

Yes, the Democratic party’s selection process for VP was explicitly racist. It is not lost on some.

Reactions: Scruddy
I’m 100% in agreement with that and have stated as such in post #123.

Reactions: Hans81
Border security is an absolute joke right now. It’s been the biggest **** up of Biden’s presidency, especially with the blatant refusal to even acknowledge it until an election year.

Again, I have said multiple times I would disagree with her politically on many issues. Again, that is not what is in question or even being argued.
I'm arguing she's useless at her job and the fact that she's a woman of color is entirely irrelevant in my (and most people's) hatred of her. She's a colossal fvck up and always has been. Nobody cares that she's got slightly dark skin or a vagina (which is irrelevant in her being a woman anyways, or so the leftists tell me). They care that she cackles like an idiot while endlessly doing nothing of value (like even visiting the crisis at the southern border)

Reactions: Hans81
It's what I like to call partisan outrage.

Partisan outrage involves intense anger or indignation from individuals or groups based on their political beliefs or affiliation. It includes not only strong reactions to controversial events or issues but also apathy or muted responses when similar occurrences involve someone affiliated with their own political party.
Except Harris' history is in NO WAY a "similar occurrence". Not even remotely. Nothing she did was "controversial in terms of her personal relationship with Brown. She dated a guy who had been legally separated from his wife for 12 years. Trump cheated on every wife he ever had while they were still supposedly sharing a bed.

This is not a "both sides" thing.

I’m not voting for either one.
Senility, dementia, lack of character, incompetence on a grand scale. All of the above,

If you choose otherwise you’re free to do so. My absent vote won’t make a difference but I value my vote and neither is worthy IMO.
Then vote for the political Party of your choice.
What are your priorities...women's rights, immigration, taxes, or something else!!!
How about SCOTUS appts?

Ten years from now, both Turd and Biden will be dead.

Yes, the Democratic party’s selection process for VP was explicitly racist. It is not lost on some.
It’s not racist.

It’s discriminatory.

In order for something to be racist, there has to be a belief in the superiority or inferiority of one race to another. That was not Joe Biden’s motivation in picking Harris. The motivation was to check a box to gain political support.

Thus, Biden and Democrats are guilty of discrimination—which is something liberals have excelled at for quite some time—but not racism.

Yes, she is not a good politician. That is objectively true. The same as it is objectively true that Joe Biden picked her for VP because of her status as a woman of color. Sadly, candidates tend to pick a running mate not on merit but on whatever demographic box on the bingo card they think will give them a boost in widening their support. It was true for Obama when he picked Joe Biden; the same as it was true for McCain when he picked Sarah Palin. Trump likely picked Pence to appeal to more evangelicals, and Trump could quite possibly pick someone like Tim Scott this time around for obvious reasons.

Again, though, none of that is in question or touches upon my argument.
I always try to look at the VP through the lens of "would this person be a good president" and through that lens I did not think Kamala or Sarah P. fit that bill and it had zero to do with them being women--both were simply vote ploys.

LOL...no, it wasn't. Biden never once said he would pick based on race. Feel free to take him to task for saying it would be a woman, but he NEVER said it would be a woman of color. Not once. He, in fact, explicitly rejected that as a qualification. Doubt me? Quote him saying it.

But you guys lie like you breathe so...good job, I suppose?

Reactions: Tom Paris
My mom is 77 and struggles with remembering where her darn car keys are, is usually ready to throw her phone, and lord forbit the USPS screw up a mail delivery. And that's just 3 of 100 daily things and she's living alone. Imagine the stress of running AMERICA...at 82. Hell yes he should be sitting in a rocker enjoying the golden years.

My mom is 78, and we have commented privately that she isn't the same sharp mind she was 10 years ago. And she admits it and how much she was leaning on my father until he passed. It happens to almost everyone. Anyone who says otherwise is selling you something. Which is why all these bozos with the Biden obsession (but don't say the exact same about Trump) are clearly trying to present an uneven standard.

The funny part, most Biden supports acknowledge this. Trumpsters and Magas refuse.

Except Harris' history is in NO WAY a "similar occurrence". Not even remotely. Nothing she did was "controversial in terms of her personal relationship with Brown. She dated a guy who had been legally separated from his wife for 12 years. Trump cheated on every wife he ever had while they were still supposedly sharing a bed.

It’s amazing this has to continually be explained.

If I'm being honest, this is the first thread I've ever read anything about accusations of her "sleeping" her way to the top. Not sure how I missed that one, but clearly I have.

Regardless, I think it's still the "same" in the fact it appears people DO believe it and take it as fact. So, if those same people have issues with her alleged behavior, and not with Trump it meets my definition of partisan outrage. The same goes for Bill Clinton. A person can't be upset about Trump's grab 'em comments while completely overlooking all the sexual controversy surrounding Bill (aside from Monica being the one that was consensual). As a father of daughters, I've always thought Trump's comments were disgusting and they factored into me not liking him from the onset.

Is saying "if you don't know if you're for me or trump then you ain't black" racist?
Quite possibly.

Unwittingly so, though. I think the most logical interpretation is it was a pathetic attempt at humor by an elderly white man.

With that said, Biden was tacitly suggesting black people are unsophisticated and all think alike. It also reeked of entitlement.

I’ll give it a 5 on the racist scale because of Biden’s lack of mental acuity. 😝

Would you say wheeling Diane Feinstein’s feeble lifeless corpse around pretending she still had the ability to be a fully functioning public servant elder abuse or no?

GettyImages-1488929538.jpg

Let’s see if you have the intellectual capacity to tell the truth.

Trump is right there with Biden. Come on...........

Let's see that intellectual capacity. 78 years old. Talk about glass houses.

Reactions: Tom Paris
If I'm being honest, this is the first thread I've ever read anything about accusations of her "sleeping" her way to the top. Not sure how I missed that one, but clearly I have.

Regardless, I think it's still the "same" in the fact it appears people DO believe it and take it as fact. So, if those same people have issues with her alleged behavior, and not with Trump it meets my definition of partisan outrage. The same goes for Bill Clinton. A person can't be upset about Trump's grab 'em comments while completely overlooking all the sexual controversy surrounding Bill (aside from Monica being the one that was consensual). As a father of daughters, I've always thought Trump's comments were disgusting and they factored into me not liking him from the onset.
From the beginning, those accusations had been leveled.

“Joe and the Ho Gotta Go” signs were ubiquitous throughout rural America and trailer parks.

Without mentioning anyone else or his opponents - do you believe Joe Biden is mentally and physically competent to stay in office for an additional 4.5 years?
Sure, as long as he keeps the same level of advisors and support staff.

Trump and Biden are tethered to each other. Biden is not my ideal, but so much better than the other party's choice. The scary part is that Trump is their first choice.

From the beginning, those accusations had been leveled.

“Joe and the Ho Gotta Go” signs were ubiquitous throughout rural America and trailer parks.
I remember those signs...I just thought it was generic misogyny on display. I mean, it isn't a far stretch considering the morals of MAGAs. In 2020 I was making puzzles, mountain biking, binge watching and going to state parks. :cool:

Oh, I get it. I was speaking to/about those who believe it unquestionably. Re-reading that, though, I can see where I lost some folks. That's a "my bad" on me.
The problem is many of them don't believe it. The facts are clear, and they know those facts. That they just don't care is how they can support Trump. They live in a "fact-free environment" and he pegged them when he said he could commit murder in broad daylight and not lose their support. Rather than being disgusted by that characterization of their morality, they cheered him on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT