ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Ulis

truehawkfan45

All-Conference
Jan 13, 2020
This kid is going to be special and is someone I am maybe the most excited about.

In limited minutes, it’s still glaringly obvious the kid belongs. I’d like to see him become a regular in our rotation this year because I’m not sure anyone will play as tight or as tenacious D as he will. His brother was an NBA talent and he’s stronger, taller, longer, and a better shooter than his older brother.

Normally this kid would be talked about everyday but Fran has simply done such a great job that this type of talent level is no longer a rare sight at the University of Iowa.

Go Hawks!

Reactions: lonewolf52 and Torg
Looked good. I think he will develop into a very good point guard. That position seems solid for the next four seasons.

I forgot he played his way up to a Rivals 4* and about 100 places in the ESPN national rankings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawksfor3 and Moral
It is so refreshing to have like 5, 6, 7 quality guards in the program.

Hawks are deeper on the perimeter than any team I can remember, except maybe Dr. Tom's first year.

Yes even guys like Michael Morgan and Michael Reeves were pretty good deep rotation guys in 1986. But I really like our guards this year: (will be ultra competitive for minutes, I think we will run tons of 4 guard lineups, especially with Connor and Weezy's versatility)

JBo
CJF
JT
Weezy (I kind of view him as more of a wing....)
Connor
Ulis
Perkins

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT