ADVERTISEMENT

Absolute scum of the human race

DooBi

HR Legend
Sep 18, 2006
Is the guy that won't lift the seat in a public restroom and pisses all over the seat. How you could think it's anyone else's job to clean up your piss is beyond me. I hope you break both your legs and are never able to stand up to pee again for the rest of your life you piece of shit.

For real. Even dogs are more civilized.

dog-peeing.gif

Seriously though, who shits in a public restroom? The guy pissing all over is asking you to do better. Shit at home. And only at home. Nobody wants your stench. Nobody wants your fecal soundtrack. Do better.
Pretty hard to do when you're camping for 9 days. I'd have to hold it a LONG time.

It's been common practice for all my life. Not hard.

Ok

I would hate to be so concerned about my ass on a toilet seat that I actually build my life around it.

By the way...a hotel room bathroom is a public restroom...you have no idea how well it was actually cleaned before you use it.

Is the guy that won't lift the seat in a public restroom and pisses all over the seat. How you could think it's anyone else's job to clean up your piss is beyond me. I hope you break both your legs and are never able to stand up to pee again for the rest of your life you piece of shit.
On this, we agree. Even worse, at my Publix last week, someone took a dump IN THE URINAL. It’s a one stall, one urinal restroom and homeless frequently camp out in the stall. My guess is another homeless person went in and had to drop a deuce. It wasn’t formed at all ewwwww.

He's first cousins with the bunghole who spits his gum in the urinal. He's just fine making the custodian clean up his inconsiderate action.

2rdoe8ew03m31.jpg

Seriously though, who shits in a public restroom? The guy pissing all over is asking you to do better. Shit at home. And only at home. Nobody wants your stench. Nobody wants your fecal soundtrack. Do better.
I used to subscribe to this, but many RAGBRAIs later, I got over it. It’s life, not pretty, but the body is the body.

Pretty hard to do when you're camping for 9 days. I'd have to hold it a LONG time.
A shovel, trench latrine, and 5 gallon bucket with both ends cut out and toilet seat epoxied on one end should take care of the problem.....plus you got the start of some awesome stink bait!!

Ok

I would hate to be so concerned about my ass on a toilet seat that I actually build my life around it.

By the way...a hotel room bathroom is a public restroom...you have no idea how well it was actually cleaned before you use it.

Agreed, Kinnick is off his rocker. I HATE pooping in public and always try to wait for home. Sometimes that isn't possible.

@DooBi needs to realize his reality. If you're camping or using a public restroom, you may need to wipe down a toilet before using it. Deal with it or find a bush

• Haha
Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
I didn't build my life around my ass on toilet seats. I found out that being in shape and eating a regular diet eliminates changes in my schedule. I've probably been in around 10,000 hotel rooms over my career. Nobody ever walked into my room looking to shit. Just saying.
Are you a sex worker? housekeeping maid? 120 years old? 10,000 nights in a hotel is 27 years of hotel stays if you spent one night in each.

Oh, also congrats on your regular pooping schedule!

In the old Kinnick bathrooms,.I saw an 80 year old knocking out a #2 no stall door. It was impressive in a way

Reactions: QChawks
More than the 65ish guy I saw take a drunk stumble, then face plant on the grip strip in the Section 130 ramp cutting up his face, then getting arrested?

Damn amateurs...real men get arrested for disturbing the peace at an Ozzy concert.

Reactions: JRHawk2003
Smelling shit in a porto potty in 120 degree temps is probably the worst smell ever. Add some bloody tampons, and it will make you go on a diet.

Probably the worst part about football season coming back. Always feels like a game of roulette when using a bank of porta potties on a September Saturday

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT