ADVERTISEMENT

Act Blue is going absolutely bonkers right now!

It's still more likely than not at this point. Technically he doesn't even have an opponent yet. The Dems will need to get their shit together in a hurry. I'm still of the opinion that defaulting to Kamala isn't a great idea and Trump has an edge over her today.
Not sure I buy that - all previous polls with her vs Trump were purely hypothetical, and aren't too dissimilar from any matchup poll we'd normally see before and during the primaries normally.

I don't love Kamala - she wasn't my first choice back in '20; but she's probably the best option given the late date this is happening at. Not to mention, her getting the nod allows Dems to make use of the warchest the Biden/Harris campaign had accumulated to this point.

GOP has no standing to file any lawsuit about who DEMS choose.
What does that matter to Trump and the Project 2025 crowd, or to Federalist judges, for that matter. Just file, file, file and hope for a win. Keep using the money of their suckers for legal bills. They just need to gum things up in a few states. Is that a whacky strategy? Sure, but it's what they do.

Reactions: Torg
That won't be spoken of or swept under the rug quickly. You know they have to save democracy. They couldn't be hypocrites, could they?
You guys don’t even understand your own party so don’t pretend to know how Democrats think. Democrats uniting behind Kamala will be the opposite of MAGAs picking a Speaker. In other words, not a shitshow. You clowns are scrambling.

All I know is my 18 and 22 year olds just made their respective first political donations ever yesterday. They are way way fired up now and supposedly so are their friends. We were fighting a bit in spring because they were not even voting because the said Biden had no chance and the live in Florida. They are both for sure voting now. Firing up the zoomers to vote will be key. That demographic is a train wreck for MAGA except for very rural areas.

Last edited:
All I know is my 18 and 22 year olds just made their respective first political donations ever yesterday. They are way way fired up now and supposedly so are their friends. We were fighting a bit in spring because they were not even voting because the said Biden had no chance and the live in Florida. They are both for sure voting now. Firing up the zoomers to vote will be key. That demographic is a train wreck for MAGA except for very rural areas.
Prior to yesterday, energy might have been the single biggest problem plaguing the Democrats across the board. The octogenarian stepping down at least solves that.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT