ADVERTISEMENT

Adultery: Like Father Like Son...

No, edited it down a bit.

Lets also face it, with all the money his family has, if Kimberly is the best he can date, it's pretty clear how shitty of a personality he has.
Let's be honest, just how much money does the family have? Don squandered a lot of it. Little Don's first wife cashed out, which was a good move on her part. Trump Org is broken, and Trump himself is on the hook for massive civil fines. They are milking the rubes for now, but if Don loses that cow is going to dry up fast.

peeing ralph wiggum GIF

Let's be honest, just how much money does the family have? Don squandered a lot of it. Little Don's first wife cashed out, which was a good move on her part. Trump Org is broken, and Trump himself is on the hook for massive civil fines. They are milking the rubes for now, but if Don loses that cow is going to dry up fast.
Boom

Reactions: NoleATL

Oh, I do think they have some money. no doubt the debt is looming as well. It would be interesting to actually hear how much they actually have, but it is certainly a shell game. And I do doubt the net worth is as they tout. Was reading an interesting piece about the Trump plane and how he purchased the older cheaper and he touts it that "air force 1 is a step down" but everyone else says Trump's plane is crappy for a "billionaire". Made me laugh. I was actually just trying to see how many miles he flies in an average month, being a "man of the people" and what not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT