ADVERTISEMENT

Claim: U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris' father was a marxist economist.

Would you please source this comment?
Even google doesn’t suppress this fact.

I doubt you want to read books on the Nazi economy, but this guy offers a condensed recap of his five hour video on the subject.
You can watch the longer vids, or grab the books he cites:

His recap of Operation Crusader and the Battle of Stalingrad are great too.

Even google doesn’t suppress this fact.

I doubt you want to read books on the Nazi economy, but this guy offers a condensed recap of his five hour video on the subject.
You can watch the longer vids, or grab the books he cites:

His recap of Operation Crusader and the Battle of Stalingrad are great too.

I have read numerous books on the transition from the Weimar Republic into Nazi control, including on the economics of the transition, which is why I asked you to source your comment. Is there a specific source you are using to state that the Nazis used price control in 1936?

Reagan was for small government and big military. I must of missed the Great War of 1981-1989 that Regan was involved in.
Only because you chose to be ignorant of what his foreign policy with the Soviet Union. Reagan spent billions and forced the Siviets into bankruptcy. The effect of his spending may be palatable but let’s not deny tge fact that Reagan pissed away billions on military spending…0k?

I have read numerous books on the transition from the Weimar Republic into Nazi control, including on the economics of the transition, which is why I asked you to source your comment. Is there a specific source you are using to state that the Nazis used price control in 1936?
That video isn’t long, and will give you a bunch of resources you’re looking for.
He sources his comments, so if you already have those books you can check, or pick them up.
e.g. @11:28 mark:

It wasn’t so much an all at once, immediate change to centrally planned economy and large scale price controls. It was usually industry by industry, but 1936 is pretty key because that’s when Hitler goes for the Four Year Plan.

Hitler set out how he planned to achieve this ideological aim and prepare for war in a secret memorandum , issued in late August 1936 to senior Nazi officials. The memorandum identified four key priorities. The priorities were: regulation on imports and exports of goods, achievement of economic self-sufficiency specifically in raw materials needed for rearmament, and retraining the labour force with industrial skills.

Hitler’s memorandum formed the basis of the Four Year Plan , which started in 1936 and aimed to be completed in 1940. The Four-Year Plan aimed to re-orientate the German economy towards rearmament and preparing for war. On the 18 October 1936, Hermann Göring was made Commissioner of the Four Year Plan, with ultimate authority to oversee its implementation.

That video isn’t long, and will give you a bunch of resources you’re looking for.
He sources his comments, so if you already have those books you can check, or pick them up.
e.g. @11:28 mark:

To clarify, are you using Vampire Economy as your reference or the video?

OP do you remember our conversation in middle school?
I pushed you up against the lockers and said listen buddy, I'm gonna let you keep that twinkie, but only if you agree to these terms:
15 years from now you will be obsessed with a South Africa car executive, and you MUST follow all directives from him. And that includes supporting a rapist, senile, pant shitting, 34 time felon for president.
And do you remember what you said? You said, I want my twinkie.
WTF. 😳

0L7UuMN.png

AEcdWRw.png

Why do you hate America? Why do you think America isn’t already great?
You’re kidding…right. Open borders, high consumer prices, increased crime, America’s weak foreign policy, etc. Yet, all this can be reversed and we can make America great again because some people love this country. 😉

And your guy openly admires a guy that used to work for the KGB, rising to the rank of lieutenant colonel, for 16 years - who just so happens to be running Russia currently.

As for Harris' dad, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe he's running for president, sooooooooooooooo...
However, Kamala apparently got her “weird” ideas from her dad. 🥴

Any of the books that reference Hitler's Four Year Plan.
How was it implemented.
In practice.

Can you describe it, from whatever source you prefer.
How did they do it?

Why would I need to cite a source or describe something when you are the one who stated
"Nazis implemented price controls in 1936."

I asked for a reference, and when I tried to specify the reference you were using, you said to pick one to make your point.
Was curious about your comment, my apologies for thinking you could specify your source.

Why would I need to cite a source or describe something when you are the one who stated
"Nazis implemented price controls in 1936."

I asked for a reference, and when I tried to specify the reference you were using, you said to pick one to make your point.
Was curious about your comment, my apologies for thinking you could specify your source.

Post #57

Only because you chose to be ignorant of what his foreign policy with the Soviet Union. Reagan spent billions and forced the Siviets into bankruptcy. The effect of his spending may be palatable but let’s not deny tge fact that Reagan pissed away billions on military spending…0k?
He apparently didn’t “piss it away” since it caused the bankruptcy of the Soviet Union. 😜

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT