ADVERTISEMENT

AFC Title game official thread. Go Chiefs!********************************************************************************

Come on Bengals please.

That said, Chiefs are gonna win by 30.

I don’t see how you can say we win by 30 here. Unless you think the Bengals youth gets them in this game.
The Bengals have no clue what this game will be like. The chiefs have way too many weapons. The chiefs have too much experience.

The only thing that might help is with such an emotional win last week the chiefs could be flat, but imo that is more of a college football phenomenon than nfl. Besides, the younger, less experienced Bengals are also coming off their own emotional win.

I'm in Cincinnati right now. Which is better, Gold Star or Skyline?
this-is-a-regular-sized.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BC Hawk
Not going to try and pick a winner.....expected neither team to still be in this week.

If forced to pick one I'd go KC. Not likely to be a repeat of Week 17.

I’m rooting for the Chiefs so Jackson Mahomes has two weeks in Hollywood. Can’t wait to see him filming a poorly-executed dance on top of a dead celebrity’s star on the Walk of Fame.

I thought the official thread had to have a certain number of asterisks to qualify as the official thread?

With that said, Lets Go Joe, beat the hell out of those uncoordinated chumps from KC

Yup.

No stars... not official.

Rules.

The Bengals won last week because Tannehill is a bad QB. He had open receivers alllllll game that weren’t being seen. Mahomes probably won’t play that poorly. They can’t protect Burrow, and while he deserves a ton of credit for his toughness and leading them to a win despite being sacked NINE times, they still only scored 19 points. They’ll have to score 30+ to win this one.

Their first game against each other should mostly be ignored. Cincy was bailed out repeatedly by the zebras. SIX first downs from penalties is not sustainable. The Chiefs don’t have some impenetrable force of a defense, but they have been one of the best units in the league for the last 3 months. What Josh Allen did was otherworldly.

The wild card is Spagnuolo. He SHOULD rely on his front 4 for pressure and play quarters behind them, but you just know he’s going to get impatient and tinker with some cover 0 blitzes at the worst times. If I’m Andy Reid, I tell him that if he plays ONE snap with no deep safety, his ass is gone. Burrow is sensational against the blitz. Go nickel heavy, keep everything in front, let Clark, Jones and Ingram do their thing.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL and Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT