ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Chiefs - Ravens thread ****

I imagine his wife looks the way she does bc of how he talks. Like his weird sound waves have affected her physically.

You like that?

Excited The Muppets GIF

Reactions: millah_22
Lamar and Flowers didn’t deliver today.

In the Mahomes era, you got to ask yourself how many really good chances are you going to get?

I am confused at the lack of designed runs for Lamar.
I thought Lamar and Allen last week both were in the pocket wanting lanes to run instead of throwing. The Chiefs really did a great job of rushing with discipline today IMO.

Going into the game the only way the Ravens could have lost this game was to make stupid mistakes. They did that, and they lost.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Barring injury, Mahomes will be the GOAT.

Eff Tom Brady.
Brady has literally a handful more rings at this point. Let’s see what happens in 2 weeks, what the cap does to the Chiefs roster, and how long Reid coaches.

Been a long time since I have seen a team completely piss the bed like the Ravens.

Mahomes will get a bunch of credit and there is no doubt that he is the best QB in the NFL right now, but he didn't win this one, his offense only put up 17 points. Ravens offense just gave the game away.

Reactions: TennNole17
Been a long time since I have seen a team completely piss the bed like the Ravens.

Mahomes will get a bunch of credit and there is no doubt that he is the best QB in the NFL right now, but he didn't win this one, his offense only put up 17 points. Ravens offense just gave the game away.
Sure but the Chiefs got out to the quick lead and then got conservative until the Ravens showed something on offense. I was frustrated at half because that 17-7 lead could have easily been 24 or 28 to 7. They had the TD called back by the hold, and also couldn't get points inside the Ravens 15 on another drive when they went for it on 4th.

KC’s defense in the playoffs is always legit. They turn it up in January.

Ravens gave up on the running game because it wasn’t working.

Reactions: Moral
for some reason DM is not working for me. DM me. I promise your money will get where it is supposed to go. I always look out for my fellow vets.

KC’s defense in the playoffs is always legit. They turn it up in January.

Ravens gave up on the running game because it wasn’t working.

Yeah but the Ravens blew it with stupid mistakes. Flowers probably could have ran into the end zone but leaps and sticks the ball out. Lamar throws an int in the endzone into triple coverage.

Yeah but the Ravens blew it with stupid mistakes. Flowers probably could have ran into the end zone but leaps and sticks the ball out. Lamar throws an int in the endzone into triple coverage.

Yep. Flowers is young and dumb. And Lamar doesn't know how to handle the pressure

Spags is to the Chiefs what Parker is to Iowa.
The change in the KC defense has been remarkable.

Baltimore has to be the dumbest, most undisciplined team in the NFL. Lamar Jackson may be a great running quarterback, but he is terribly inaccurate and makes dumb decisions in games that matter.

The Chiefs in the second half won that game the Kirk Ferentz way: defense, special teams, and the offense not making mistakes and punting.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
The change in the KC defense has been remarkable.

Baltimore has to be the dumbest, most undisciplined team in the NFL. Lamar Jackson may be a great running quarterback, but he is terribly inaccurate and makes dumb decisions in games that matter.

The Chiefs in the second half won that game the Kirk Ferentz way: defense, special teams, and the offense not making mistakes and punting.

I never bought into the Lamar talk this year. He is talented for sure. I just don't think he can win a big game.

Chiefs defense is the only reason they are going to another super bowl

Sorry Bro. Lamar sucks. Mahomes is on track to be the GOAT.

Oh! **** Flowers! kARMA IS A BITCH BROTHER!
Flowers is just a microcosm of the entire Baltimore team. I can’t recall the last time I saw so many dumbass plays made by an NFL team. The shit was bush league.

Reactions: Moral
Brady has literally a handful more rings at this point. Let’s see what happens in 2 weeks, what the cap does to the Chiefs roster, and how long Reid coaches.
Chiefs have the youngest defense in the league. But yes, we need Andy around another 3-5 years. But we’re beating the Niners easily.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT